Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 09, 2009, 08:03:42 PM
Quote from: katmai on September 09, 2009, 08:02:24 PM
trying out champions online.

how is it? Is there a trial?

yes a 30 day trial for 49.99 :lol:

got it real late last night, so haven't even left tutorial area seems like CoHeroes 2.0 so far, but again only played about 60mins last night so not enough time put in to really decide.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

DisturbedPervert

Dungeons and Dragons Online is now free to play.  Anyone played this before?

http://www.ddo.com/

Scipio

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on September 10, 2009, 03:31:41 AM

A lot of my friends who were serious WoWers played it for a while.  But it's very group oriented, IIRC.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Galrion

Quote from: katmai on September 09, 2009, 08:05:35 PM

got it real late last night, so haven't even left tutorial area seems like CoHeroes 2.0 so far, but again only played about 60mins last night so not enough time put in to really decide.

DD seemed pretty uninterested in this and he loves CoH.  So for the present I'm staying away.

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on September 09, 2009, 08:05:35 PM

Let us know how it is.  :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

I saw a 'grey fox' on TF2 yesterday. I assumed it was our grey fox, so I tried setting him on fire, but I seemed to set everybody on fire except him.  :(

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Jaron

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 10, 2009, 05:54:15 PM
I saw a 'grey fox' on TF2 yesterday. I assumed it was our grey fox, so I tried setting him on fire, but I seemed to set everybody on fire except him.  :(

when we gonna play, d00d?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jaron on September 10, 2009, 06:40:28 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 10, 2009, 05:54:15 PM

when we gonna play, d00d?

I don't schedule my gaming time.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Galrion

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on September 10, 2009, 03:31:41 AM

Just started trying this out last night.

Octavian

The Darkest of Days demo. Shooting confederates with a machine gun = fun! Unfortunately the full game won't be released on steam until October 13.

The Call of Juarez Bound in Blood demo. Great atmosphere. Will probably buy the full game later tonight via download.
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Razgovory

Played through CoJ:BB.  IT's okay.  I like westerns but the plot is kinda silly.  Also of the 3 brothers only one isn't fucking annoying.  One is a whinny pompous little brat, one sounds and looks like some country music star and the last one Ray kicks ass.

Been playing NWN2.  Which passes the time.  I wish a Real RPG would be released one day.  I miss the old days.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Razgovory on September 12, 2009, 04:07:04 AM
Been playing NWN2.  Which passes the time.  I wish a Real RPG would be released one day.  I miss the old days.

I don't expect any good PC rpgs to come out any time soon unless it's from some obscure foreign company like with The Witcher.  Everyone is making everything cross platform these days and they dumb everything down to placate the Xboxtards.  Even Dragon Age is looking like it's gonna suck.

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: KRonn on September 09, 2009, 02:07:29 PM
Quote from: The Brain on September 08, 2009, 03:06:58 PM
Playing some more Civ IV. I like the idea of Civ and it's a nice polished product. We shall see...
AI tends to build a lot of military. And when the AI players invade, I find they can hit pretty hard, lots of ships and units. 

The newer tech units always have a clear advantage I'd say, even if they may get worn down by too many attacks by lesser tech units.

which level is best to start if you are an old Civ head? Civ 2 :wub:
:p