News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: Syt on June 20, 2024, 01:11:09 PMFor me the best to recharge my batteries is peace and quiet. There's a very high probability that I can get that at home. There's a very low probability to get that anywhere I feel traveling to.

Everyone recharges differently, and if people like to do this by being active in nature or meeting people or lie in the sun, sleeping, that's great, but I've tried that in the past and it just doesn't do much for me. :)

It's been a while since I have been in your city, but I seem to recall a number of places to walk about pick out a place to sit and just watch the world go by.  If you feel like it, just walk to any number of those wonderful cafes and take it all in for a while.  :)

Tamas

Quote from: crazy canuck on June 20, 2024, 01:18:03 PM
Quote from: Syt on June 20, 2024, 01:11:09 PMFor me the best to recharge my batteries is peace and quiet. There's a very high probability that I can get that at home. There's a very low probability to get that anywhere I feel traveling to.

Everyone recharges differently, and if people like to do this by being active in nature or meeting people or lie in the sun, sleeping, that's great, but I've tried that in the past and it just doesn't do much for me. :)

It's been a while since I have been in your city, but I seem to recall a number of places to walk about pick out a place to sit and just watch the world go by.  If you feel like it, just walk to any number of those wonderful cafes and take it all in for a while.  :)

Syt

Quote from: crazy canuck on June 20, 2024, 01:18:03 PM

I am well aware and do that occasionally. However, I also have phases where I can easily fall into sensory overload, and that's currently where I'm at. :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

crazy canuck

Yeah, fair enough. 

do your best  :)

FunkMonk

Started up Elden Ring on my Steam Deck and I can't stop playing  :ph34r:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Syt

Quote from: FunkMonk on June 24, 2024, 02:32:29 PMStarted up Elden Ring on my Steam Deck and I can't stop playing  :ph34r:

How does it run on it?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Syt on June 24, 2024, 09:16:46 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on June 24, 2024, 02:32:29 PMStarted up Elden Ring on my Steam Deck and I can't stop playing  :ph34r:

How does it run on it?

Getting a solid 30-40 fps on medium to low settings. Perfectly playable.

I don't have the new expansion but I've read it runs much the same.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Grey Fox

How can you do all those precise and timed  buttons press on a handheld  is beyond me.

Impressive.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.