News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Gay Legal Rulings Thread

Started by The Minsky Moment, February 04, 2013, 11:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Incidentally, the anti-gay pizza place also got $55k in donations, so they can now climb off that cross.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Martinus on April 02, 2015, 01:55:23 PM
Incidentally, the anti-gay pizza place also got $55k in donations, so they can now climb off that cross.
Over $250k now. The culture wars are the worst thing and, as with everything American, we're now getting the shit version :bleeding:
Let's bomb Russia!

Ed Anger

I now refuse my logistics and supply chain knowledge to the gays. Plz give me money.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Sheilbh

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 02, 2015, 07:10:21 PM
I now refuse my logistics and supply chain knowledge to the gays. Plz give me money.
Do the opposite. Become a Buzzfeed martyr. M. Butt with doges.
Let's bomb Russia!

derspiess

Quote from: Martinus on April 02, 2015, 01:55:23 PM

I guess that'll take the edge off of some of the death threats.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Actually, that's one hell of an idea for a start-up :hmm:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on April 03, 2015, 08:14:25 AM

Actually, that's one hell of an idea for a start-up :hmm:

Money is tied up in the new lawn service.....

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

derspiess

The Minsky Moment

The RFRA controversy is just more fallout from Hobby Lobby . RFRA wasn't hugely controversial as long as it was protecting individuals from government action, but if it can become a cudgel in the hands of a corporate enterprise it is a different situation.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

The Minsky Moment

Is pizza delivery really a common wedding catering option these days?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on April 03, 2015, 09:39:21 AM
Holy shit, $500K http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2015/04/03/gofundme-campaign-raises-nearly-500g-so-far-for-indiana-pizzeria/

I'm gonna check to see if www.nogayspizza.com is taken yet.  Serious business opportunity here.

I like it. You can still cater one gay wedding because it says no gays

QuoteIs pizza delivery really a common wedding catering option these days?

I can at least respect people not wanting to blow too much money on their wedding.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

They kicked out all the male blood elves.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

KRonn