Surprising its the tories who look set to break not the lib dems. :lol:
██████
██████
██████

Agelastus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 29, 2013, 10:01:44 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 29, 2013, 10:00:23 AM
Quote from: Valmy on January 29, 2013, 09:29:08 AM
This is sort of like the 'UN black helicopter' right wing types hijacking a party isn't it?  I guess it was just a matter of time before the insanity infecting the Republicans began to spread to other English speaking right wing parties.  Sorry guys.

But the EU really exists.
Are you saying the UN doesn't?

Temporary emergence from deliberatesilence on the issues at hand...

I don't believe the UN has any mention of "ever closer union" in its foundation treaties.

...Withdrawing back to silent contemplation of...something or other.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Legbiter

My prediction is that if Cameron wins the next election this referendum of his will turn into a poll on the current government and will hence result in a comfortable NO vote.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Gups

Well, it didn't work for Cameron. He got lots of support from teh Tory backbenches and great headlines from the Mail and Telegraph but it was emphemeral. We're back to sniping, this time regarding gay marriage. If there was a credible alternative leader there would be a challenge.

I think the Tories have actually become extreme and ungovernable. Just as they were when they lost three elections in a row.

Sheilbh

And the polls don't show any real improvement. Clearly he's not conservative enough.

I find the lack of Tory discipline extraordinary. Despite the lessons of the last 30 years, they can't resist. It's like they're addicted to arguing among themselves.
Let's bomb Russia!