Pastor gets waitress fired because she wanted bigger tip than God

Started by Syt, February 02, 2013, 09:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Stupid firing, bad PR and all that, though not surprising that taking photos at work is banned it is pretty surprising it leads so strictly to being fired automatically.
Though the system is broke too, autotip? Pfft, hate it when places do that, defeats the point.
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on February 02, 2013, 10:05:54 AM
If Bell is a pastor, isn't Bell actually the temporal recipient of "God's tips"?

Looks like the Truth in the World Deliverance Ministries Church is your typical 501(c)3 dazzling-urbanite-church-in-an-old-Stuckey's-restaurant operation, anyway.  Just checked with the Home Office in Rome:  not real church.

lol, great retort I found on the intrawebs to the pastor:
QuoteJesus tipped well at the last supper. He tipped with his life, Alois.

Fake Church :face:

Martinus

Martinus

Quote from: Berkut on February 02, 2013, 11:21:58 AM
Pastor was a d-bag, waitress is awesome for posting pic, and who gives a shit if you get fired from Applebees anyway?

It's not like that is going to be a tough job to replace.

Why was he a douche bag? If the tip is automatic, it's not a tip anymore but a surcharge imposed by the restaurant. If they are not telling this up front to customers, they are frauds.

Tip is something you give for good service. It's not a "right".

Martinus

Quote from: The Brain on February 02, 2013, 11:49:55 AMUh oh. Now Berkut will rage on you and state that the cute ones don't generate more value than the ugly ones.

I tip cute guys more.

sbr

Any place that adds an auto-tip for large parties has it stated in writing on every menu ay least, there is loyalty a sign somewhere as well.

How easy the disclaimers are too find I can't say.

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on February 02, 2013, 01:42:19 PM
Quote from: Berkut on February 02, 2013, 11:21:58 AM
Pastor was a d-bag, waitress is awesome for posting pic, and who gives a shit if you get fired from Applebees anyway?

It's not like that is going to be a tough job to replace.

Why was he a douche bag? If the tip is automatic, it's not a tip anymore but a surcharge imposed by the restaurant. If they are not telling this up front to customers, they are frauds.

Tip is something you give for good service. It's not a "right".

Pastor was a chick.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Also the Pastor came in and demanded everyone who was working there that night be fired.  So yeah, she's a bitch.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Berkut

Quote from: The Brain on February 02, 2013, 11:49:55 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 02, 2013, 11:47:09 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 02, 2013, 11:36:35 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 02, 2013, 10:27:41 AM
Bitch got what she deserved.

I hope somebody spooges in your next patty melt.  Yes sir, of course it comes with dressing.  Asshole.

Patty melt? Yuk.

And I tip handsomely. Ask the cute waitresses.

Uh oh. Now Berkut will rage on you and state that the cute ones don't generate more value than the ugly ones.

The cute ones most certainly do generate more value than the ugly ones.

Dumbass.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

mongers

Quote from: Berkut on February 02, 2013, 02:55:34 PM
Quote from: The Brain on February 02, 2013, 11:49:55 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 02, 2013, 11:47:09 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 02, 2013, 11:36:35 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 02, 2013, 10:27:41 AM
Bitch got what she deserved.

I hope somebody spooges in your next patty melt.  Yes sir, of course it comes with dressing.  Asshole.

Patty melt? Yuk.

And I tip handsomely. Ask the cute waitresses.

Uh oh. Now Berkut will rage on you and state that the cute ones don't generate more value than the ugly ones.

The cute ones most certainly do generate more value than the ugly ones.

Dumbass.

I don't think we have cute waitresses in England :crooked teeth smile:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Razgovory

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on February 02, 2013, 03:29:11 PM
Do Euroes even give tips?

All the time, what do you think we're all doing on this forum. And Americans seem to appreciate the advice.  :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Razgovory

Well most of you guys aren't circumcised so I didn't think you had any tips laying around to give.

Iormlund

Quote from: mongers on February 02, 2013, 03:53:16 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on February 02, 2013, 03:29:11 PM
Do Euroes even give tips?

All the time, what do you think we're all doing on this forum. And Americans seem to appreciate the advice.  :P
:lol:
Well played, Sir.

Phillip V