News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Oops!

Started by DontSayBanana, May 20, 2009, 11:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

That 12-year-old who made headlines for knocking up his girlfriend just got majorly served- turns out the kid wasn't his, and that his girlfriend's just another run-of-the-mill skank. :lol:

QuoteSchoolboy Alfie not father of baby after all    Tue May 19, 2009 6:01pm EDTLONDON (Reuters) - Schoolboy Alfie Patten, who made headlines earlier this year when it was reported he had got his girlfriend pregnant when aged just 12, is not the baby's father after all, the Sun said Tuesday.       

In February, media said Patten's 15-year-old girlfriend Chantelle Stedman had fallen pregnant after a night of unprotected sex, possibly making Patten Britain's youngest father when she gave birth to daughter Maisie.       

"I thought it would be good to have a baby. I didn't think about how we would afford it," he told the Sun at the time.       

"I don't really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me 10 pounds."       

But after the story was reported, other boys came forward to say they had had sex with Stedman.       

The Sun said DNA tests had now revealed that Patten was not the baby's father. Instead Maisie is the daughter of another schoolboy, Tyler Barker, who was 14 at the time Stedman conceived.       

The results were revealed after a judge lifted a court injunction and said Patten was "extremely distressed" at the news.       (Reporting by Michael Holden)
Experience bij!

The Brain

I get deja vu. Did we just assume that the kid wasn't his back then?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: The Brain on May 20, 2009, 11:25:25 AM
I get deja vu. Or did we just assume that the kid wasn't his back then?

Either way, I love this. Middle school baby mama drama. You can't buy entertainment like this.
Experience bij!

derspiess

Quote from: The Brain on May 20, 2009, 11:25:25 AM
I get deja vu. Did we just assume that the kid wasn't his back then?

That's what I assumed.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

Women are whores.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

I thought this was already proved. :unsure:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Caliga

Quote from: DontSayBanana on May 20, 2009, 11:24:25 AM
Patten was "extremely distressed" at the news.

:blink: Why?  He's free of a lifetime of child support now.

I also imagine his way of expressing that distress was running home, flinging himself onto his bed, and crying into his pillow and pounding his mattress with his fists.  :lol:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Caliga on May 20, 2009, 01:58:01 PM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on May 20, 2009, 11:24:25 AM
Patten was "extremely distressed" at the news.

I also imagine his way of expressing that distress was running home, flinging himself onto his bed, and crying into his pillow and pounding his mattress with his fists.  :lol:
Five years from now he will realize what a bullet he dodged.
PDH!

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on May 20, 2009, 01:58:01 PM

His 15 minutes of fame is over.  He has to go back to being a boring, childless 12 year old now.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall