Israel Forcibly Injected 100k African Immigrants with Birth Control

Started by jimmy olsen, January 30, 2013, 06:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Wow, now that is some fascist level eugenics bullshit.

The title soft pedals the truth, the Israelis have admitted to it.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/

QuoteIsrael Forcibly Injected African Immigrants with Birth Control, Report Claims

This weekend, a report revealing that African women immigrating to Israel were subjected to mandatory contraceptive injections, effectively amounting to forced (if temporary) sterilization made global headlines.

Some 130,000 Ethiopians, most of them Jewish, live in Israel. The community experiences higher poverty and unemployment rates than the rest of the  country's Jewish population.  In the past decade, the birth rate among Ethiopian-Israelis has declined by at least 20 percent.  Advocacy groups now claim this decline is the result of a birth control regimen forced upon Ethiopian immigrant women.

According to an article in Haaretz, an Israeli news source, one Ethiopian immigrant said that the doctors who injected her claimed that "people who frequently give birth suffer." While it is possible, if highly unlikely, that doctors genuinely had the women's health in mind when they forcibly injected them with contraceptives, there is no excuse for depriving women sovereignty over their own reproductive choices.

Israel has acknowledged the issue (without admitting any wrongdoing) and has vowed institutional changes in healthcare for immigrants. By decree of Israel's health minister, gynecologists have been ordered "not to renew prescriptions for Depo-Provera for women of Ethiopian origin if for any reason there is concern that they might not understand the ramifications of the treatment." Still, intense scrutiny should be applied by women's groups and international organizations to make sure these changes are implemented in full. Moreover, more attention must be paid to the plight of vulnerable African immigrants around the world.

That Israel should allegedly engage in this activity is particularly shocking, considering the practice was widely used by the Germans throughout the Shoah. While the scale and effects of these operations cannot be compared, Israel's implicit intent to limit 'burdensome' (read: undesirable) portions of the population recalls the dark eugenics experiments of World War II.

Immigration, legal and otherwise, is a difficult and invariably sticky issue for developed nations. Israel, like the United States, has struggled to find a way to secure its borders and its population while dealing with a constant stream of immigrants from neighboring countries and, increasingly, the African continent. While admitting the difficult security issues that Israel faces, the international community must loudly and unanimously rebuke the systematic violations of human rights inflicted on women immigrants of African origin.

From a sociological perspective, this incident shows the strain between Israel's religious heritage and its modern political agenda. "Behold, the heritage of the Lord is sons, the reward is the fruit of the innards. Like arrows in the hand of a mighty man, so are the sons of one's youth.  Praiseworthy is the man who has filled his quiver with them," the Torah proclaims. The involuntary sterilization of African immigrants suggests that the Jewish moral code (inextricably connected with Israel's domestic legal codes) can be selectively applied to those with 'desirable' backgrounds. It is hard, indeed almost impossible to believe that an American Jewish woman immigrating to Israel would be forced to take birth control.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

mongers

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 30, 2013, 06:38:54 PM
Wow, now that is some fascist level eugenics bullshit.

Tim, you might want to reconsider you comments in the light of the recent shitstorm about a cartoon over here. 

Plus you do know that you're posting on Languish right ? :unsure:
(hint; super jews can do no harm. :P )
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

derspiess

Sounds horrible on first glance, but reading more into it I have less of a problem with it.  It's a problem for Israel if these immigrants are popping out babies like pez dispensers.  The alternative is shutting out Ethiopians altogether, and given a choice I'd bet the women would rather take the contraceptive than have that happen.

I wouldn't favor anything like that here, but Israel can do this if they want.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DGuller

Quote from: derspiess on January 30, 2013, 07:56:20 PM
Sounds horrible on first glance, but reading more into it I have less of a problem with it.  It's a problem for Israel if these immigrants are popping out babies like pez dispensers.  The alternative is shutting out Ethiopians altogether, and given a choice I'd bet the women would rather take the contraceptive than have that happen.

Am I getting trolled?

Camerus

Quote from: DGuller on January 30, 2013, 07:58:02 PM

Am I getting trolled?

What's the big deal?  Seems like derspiess supports subsidized whore pills after all.

mongers

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on January 30, 2013, 08:04:58 PM
Quote from: DGuller on January 30, 2013, 07:58:02 PM

Am I getting trolled?

What's the big deal?  Seems like derspiess supports subsidized whore pills after all.

The determining factor seems to be skin colour.   :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

He doesn't mind southern accents, believes in forced contraception of coloreds, afraid the gubmint is gonna steal his guns....sounds about right for Derspicy
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Oh for...Israel is really going off the deepend.  One would think Israel would be eager for more Jews of any color.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 30, 2013, 09:30:08 PM
Israel is tiny, they don't really need more people.

They do to compete in the war of breeding with the Pals.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Neil

No shit.  They already have Russians covering the fake Jew scam artist angle.  The last thing they need is a bunch of fake scamster Jews bringing an even more barbaric non-white culture into Israel.  Liberman and Siegebreaker are enough.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on January 30, 2013, 09:47:21 PM
They do to compete in the war of breeding with the Pals.
:huh:

Surely you must be joking.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy