big GOP masturbatory thread over Hillary's testimony today

Started by mongers, January 23, 2013, 06:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 25, 2013, 12:46:12 AM
Luckily, there aren't examples, since the Obama administration has avoided such fuck ups that would require sending the help to the guillotine.

This is precisely my point.  You don't send people to the guillotine unless there's a fuckup, or at least the widespread perception of a fuckup.

You don't fire people to CYA every time the opposition cries foul.  If you did you would work your way through the entire working age population in two years.

The Minsky Moment

Yi since you are so convinced by inference that negligence occurred, can you explain what such negligence consisted of and what evidence supports it?

Since the supporting documents are in the public domain and accessible on the internet, this should be a straightforward task.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 25, 2013, 09:06:53 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 25, 2013, 12:46:12 AM
Luckily, there aren't examples, since the Obama administration has avoided such fuck ups that would require sending the help to the guillotine.

This is precisely my point.  You don't send people to the guillotine unless there's a fuckup, or at least the widespread perception of a fuckup.

You don't fire people to CYA every time the opposition cries foul.  If you did you would work your way through the entire working age population in two years.

BS you were given two examples.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on January 25, 2013, 09:58:11 AM
Yi since you are so convinced by inference that negligence occurred, can you explain what such negligence consisted of and what evidence supports it?

Since the supporting documents are in the public domain and accessible on the internet, this should be a straightforward task.

You misunderstand.  I don't think negligence occured.  I think these were bad firings.