20 (37%)
White Chocolate
6 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 53

CountDeMoney

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Richard Hakluyt

Not really interested in chocolate per se...........however I do like hot chocolate as in the drink. For some obscure reason hot chocolate is actually better made by machines in crappy railway and motorway service stations than that available from any other source. So, once or month or so, when I find myself in one of those benighted places, I have a giant mug of the stuff with choccy flakes on top  :cool:

jimmy olsen

I really have to try that hot chocolate dark that Dunkin' Donuts has been advertising.  :hmm:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on January 24, 2013, 05:30:57 PM
Not really interested in chocolate per se...........however I do like hot chocolate as in the drink. For some obscure reason hot chocolate is actually better made by machines in crappy railway and motorway service stations than that available from any other source. So, once or month or so, when I find myself in one of those benighted places, I have a giant mug of the stuff with choccy flakes on top  :cool:

One of the few good things in a Hospital vending area.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

lustindarkness

Milk chocolate, for eating by itself. In some things, dark is better, but voted milk.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Maximus

Quote from: Grey Fox on January 24, 2013, 10:06:48 AM
WhiteMilk chocolate is just fat, we should refer to it as such.
Fixed

Dark, aka actual chocolate of course.

Syt

http://www.livestrong.com/article/368816-is-white-chocolate-healthy/

QuoteWhite chocolate contains 150 calories, 9 g of fat, 5 g of saturated fat, 17 g of carbohydrates, no fiber, and 1 g of protein per 1-ounce square. Milk chocolate has exactly the same amount of calories per serving, with about the same amounts of the different nutrients. Dark chocolate containing between 70 percent and 85 percent cocoa contains slightly more calories, more fat, more protein, more fiber and fewer carbohydrates -- approximately 167 calories, 11.9 g of fat, 6.9 g of saturated fat, 12.9 g of carbohydrates, 3.1 g of fiber and 2.2 g of protein per ounce.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

OttoVonBismarck

I really like both, I don't eat many sweets but have a strong love for them. I'd say I'm more likely to eat milk chocolate than dark chocolate, so that's how I voted, but I really do like both varieties equally and will gorge on it when appropriate.

CountDeMoney

Whenever I quit smoking, I'd keep a jar of Hershey's Kisses on the desk.  Helped with the cravings.

Used to be M&M's, but they were too easy to suck down en masse.  Kisses, you have to spend the time unwrapping them.

Jaron

I like both. I prefer dark but I like milk chocolate just fine.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

mongers

Damn this thread, now I want some chocolate and I don't think there's any in the house.   :mad:

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"