How to Make the NFL Pro Bowl Watchable

Started by Admiral Yi, January 23, 2013, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

frunk

Have the Pro Bowl Player's wives play a Lingerie League game.

Razgovory

Have everyone play drunk.  Make them play against robots.  Add a dance competition.  Flamethrowers!  Hookers!  Monkeys!

Just throwing stuff out there.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Quote from: frunk on January 23, 2013, 04:49:16 PM
Have the Pro Bowl Player's wives play a Lingerie League game.

Wives vs. girlfriends grudge match?  :hmm:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on January 23, 2013, 04:55:14 PM
Have everyone play drunk.  Make them play against robots.  Add a dance competition.  Flamethrowers!  Hookers!  Monkeys!

Just throwing stuff out there.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

I'd say maybe make it mid-season, like the NBA All-Star Game...but still being meaningless, no one would want to release their stars and risk injury.

It's fine for Baseball/Basketball I suppose, but an injury-prone game like Football is probably better without it.