News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

College Girls and Boobs

Started by Josephus, January 22, 2013, 01:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

crazy canuck

Bumping for Cal.

Also, reason #5,234,235 basketball is better than hockey

Caliga

Thanks for looking out for my interests, American Jr.  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

Wait a minute....I know a big kansas basketball fan called Tiffany....who does have boobage..... though is really not a looker. :hmm:
This warrants investigation followed by fun poking.
██████
██████
██████

Josephus

"fun poking"... I so glad I have no idea what that even means.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 22, 2013, 06:04:26 PM
Also, reason #5,234,235 basketball is better than hockey
:bleeding:  That's awful.  Basketball is a terrible sport.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Eddie Teach

Basketball is great fun, and you seldom fall on your ass playing it.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

viper37

Never cared for basket.  But I do feel the urge to go back to school, though...
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Phillip V

Josephus

Eddie Teach

Kansas is a big school, I'm sure they have a few homos.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?