Japan Threatens To Fire On Chinese Fighters, China: There Will Be No Second Shot

Started by jimmy olsen, January 22, 2013, 08:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 12, 2013, 05:04:02 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 12, 2013, 09:33:29 AM
Yeah, well nobody listens to me, so why should they listen to the US Navy?
Because the US Navy is relevant?
I dunno.  I was inspecting one of their dreadnoughts last week, and it seemed quite run down.  I'm not sure that the USN is as mighty as it once was.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 12, 2013, 06:26:43 PM
Now fuck off before I ban you.  Neil's probably out to dinner, and won't be back from Applebee's for at least two hours.
I prefer to eat dinner after six.

Also, I don't think I've ever been to an Applebee's.  Is it a typical chain restaurant?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 12, 2013, 06:42:57 PM
Neil goes to pizza 73.

Yes, I see your commercials.

:lol:  I don't even know what kind of chain stuff they have up there.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 12, 2013, 06:53:40 PM
Neil goes to pizza 73.

:lol:  I don't even know what kind of chain stuff they have up there.

The Wendy's dollar menu was advertised at a buck eighty nine up there on the commercial. Yes, the redhead commercial.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Neil

Neil goes to pizza 73.

That's actually a pizza delivery place.  Pretty average, but I've found their hot wings to be excellent for a sports get-together.

There was an Applebee's rather near my place, but I never went there and it got replaced with a sports bar.  The location is death to restaurants though.  Before it was an Applebee's, it was some kind of Asian-fusion place.  I don't even know what Asian-fusion means.  It sounds like micegenation.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 12, 2013, 07:07:06 PM
Fucking shitty monetary policy.  I blame Dubya.
You guys really need to get some dollar coins.  After a couple of days in your country, I was walking around with a huge roll of bills in my pocket, thanks to all those worthless dollars.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on February 12, 2013, 07:45:07 PM
You guys really need to get some dollar coins.  After a couple of days in your country, I was walking around with a huge roll of bills in my pocket, thanks to all those worthless dollars.

Coins are worse on that front. Yay, lots of useless heavier objects!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Neil

Quote from: garbon on February 12, 2013, 07:46:43 PM
Yeah, but they're psychologically easier to ditch, and more difficult to confuse for something of value.

They also work better with vending machines.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on February 12, 2013, 07:54:01 PM
Yeah, but they're psychologically easier to ditch, and more difficult to confuse for something of value.

Well that's true as I do have a tendency to shake off coins.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 12, 2013, 07:53:40 PM

I kinda like the dollar coins. :unsure:

Sacagawea or Susan B? Or those presidential abominations? :x

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on February 12, 2013, 07:54:01 PM
They also work better with vending machines.

This is true.  Nothing worse than trying to score that last Almond Joy with a shitty dollar the machine won't read, and of course nobody else has one to swap out with you.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on February 12, 2013, 07:55:45 PM
Sacagawea or Susan B? Or those presidential abominations? :x

Sacagawea and the presidents are nice and perfectly weighted.  George's bust is perfect on his.  :wub:

I like the Sacagawea one with little Jean Baptiste on her back, because it pisses off the anti-diversity derspiess teabagger types to have an Indian chick on US money.

Susan B's are fugly ,25 ripoffs with squirrelly looking Euro-esque border.  Doesn't even look like US coinage.