News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Kidnapping - Breakfast with Tiffany

Started by jimmy olsen, January 15, 2013, 09:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Really now?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/15/16523677-passerby-hears-screams-finds-missing-5-year-old-girl?lite

QuotePasserby hears screams, finds missing 5-year-old girl

By Kelly Bayliss, NBC10.com

Missing 5-year-old Nailla Robinson, the girl who was snatched from a Cobbs Creek, Pa., school Monday, was found safe in Delaware County overnight.

Robinson was found on a playground on 69th Street by a passerby, wearing only a T-shirt, according to Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood.

"This morning around 4:40 [a.m.] a fellow on his way to work heard screams for help, he was walking, he goes over to a playground area and finds a little girl hiding underneath the jungle gym," Chitwood told NBC10's Tim Furlong.

The man immediately called police.

Police tell NBC10 that she told them she was taken from school the day before and that she was cold and scared.

The little girl is at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia for evaluation. Nailla's mom, Latifah Abdur-Rashid, told NBC10's Claudia Rivero that her daughter is preparing to be examined. She also says Nailla told her that she was blindfolded during her abduction.

Now, police are looking for the person that took her from school Monday morning.

Nailla, a kindergartner at the Cullen Byrant Elementary School on 60th and Cedar Avenue, was allegedly snatched from the school around 8:50 a.m. by a woman claiming to be her mother.

The Philadelphia School District released a statement saying that the school didn't realize the girl was missing until Abdur-Rashid came to pick her up.

Video of Abdur-Rashid leaving to see her daughter for first time since abduction

Nailla's family told NBC10 that surveillance video shows that a woman who appeared to be pregnant, wearing Muslim garb and going by the name "Tiffany" told school officials that she needed to take her daughter to breakfast. Then "Tiffany" signed Nailla out of school and walked away with her, according to the family.

"In the surveillance camera that the school has that I watched, she's dressed in traditional over-garment and Niqab," said Abdur-Rashid. "She has her face covered and only her eyes showing. She's wearing gloves. She's wearing all black. She has something white on her arm and she has a long black umbrella. The surveillance camera shows them walking through the hallway to get to the door. The next camera picks up and she's putting her umbrella up. Then they disappear."

Anyone with information on the incident is urged to call police.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

I just find the film reference ridiculous.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

And yet you are the one who made it more explicit? :yeahright:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on January 15, 2013, 10:10:23 AM

Yeah, I'm not getting the logic there.  I'll file that next to the "I never ate at a Chinese restaurant because there were no Asians where I lived but I did used to go to a bar at a Chinese restaurant."
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on January 15, 2013, 10:50:46 AM
Quote from: garbon on January 15, 2013, 10:10:23 AM

Yeah, I'm not getting the logic there.  I'll file that next to the "I never ate at a Chinese restaurant because there were no Asians where I lived but I did used to go to a bar at a Chinese restaurant."

:thumbsup:

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

KRonn

Don't school personnel confirm that the person getting a child is a parent or someone the kid knows, like an uncle/aunt?

Jaron

Only for white children. Coloreds can't be expected to be bothered to carry any kind of state recognized ID.
Winner of THE grumbler point.