The 2013 NFL Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS??? Morathread

Started by CountDeMoney, January 02, 2013, 08:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

.:punk: Wearing my Blue Hen fleece *and* sweatpants now.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Neil

Pour it on guys.  One more score, and we can call it.

Brady can hit guys.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

katmai

Just a damn shame Ray Ray's last game is gonna be a Superbowl Loss
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 20, 2013, 09:13:19 PM
Quote from: HVC on January 20, 2013, 09:12:36 PM
Don't break my heart ravens.

NEEDS MOAR KILL SHOTS
Brady injury would just be icing, i just don't want a patriots come back. That would not do. it would not do at all.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

jimmy olsen

Thought our pass defence would kill us early in the season, but we'd seemed to shore it up for a while. Coming back to bite us in the sew at the worst possible time.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

No wonder the Pats are losing, Tim's not exactly NFL material.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

HVC

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 20, 2013, 09:15:51 PM
Thought our pass defence would kill us early in the season, but we'd seemed to shore it up for a while. Coming back to bite us in the sew at the worst possible time.
stop with the "us" shit god dammit.

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 20, 2013, 09:15:51 PM
If only coach had activated you, eh?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

CountDeMoney

That was as much of a choke as you will ever see from Brady.  If he ran, he'd have had it.

Tonitrus

And that is why Brady is a pussy...he had wide open field to run in.