Bye bye, little babushkas; enjoy your tuberculosis

Started by CountDeMoney, December 27, 2012, 10:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Neil

Quote from: DGuller on December 27, 2012, 11:49:55 AM
I wonder if some Americans go for the Russians because they're the only widely available white brand of foreign babies.  :hmm:
Of course.  When your other options are of various third-world races, even Slavs start to look good.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DGuller

Quote from: Neil on December 27, 2012, 12:00:19 PM
I wonder if some Americans go for the Russians because they're the only widely available white brand of foreign babies.  :hmm:
Of course.  When your other options are of various third-world races, even Slavs start to look good.
This thread has suddenly taken an insensitive and offensive turn.  :mad:

CountDeMoney

Every Russian adoption comes with one complimentary facial wart.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 27, 2012, 12:04:19 PM
Every Russian adoption comes with one complimentary facial wart.

And infant-sized track suit.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Slavs always look good.   :cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DGuller on December 27, 2012, 12:01:50 PM
This thread has suddenly taken an insensitive and offensive turn.  :mad:

Quit yer kvetchin'
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Barrister on December 27, 2012, 12:06:55 PM

Generally yes, but some of the chicks can look pig-faced.

merithyn

At the time that I was looking into this, Russia had one of the easier processes. The Ukraine wasn't bad, either, really. India and China were streamlined, but required more cash, more travel time, and had stricter rules for who could and could not adopt whom. (At a certain age, they would only allow you to adopt special needs kids.)

Most of the sub-Saharan African nations, supposedly, have a slightly better process now, but for a while it was a freaking nightmare of red-tape, based on all that I read. North African nations are an absolute no-go for Americans.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

Quote from: merithyn on December 27, 2012, 12:17:51 PM
(At a certain age, they would only allow you to adopt special needs kids.)

"You get a GORK or nothing!"

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on December 27, 2012, 12:06:55 PM
At this point, you're one of us.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Tonitrus

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on December 27, 2012, 10:47:34 AM
I was about to start this topic myself.  Funny how Russian minds work:  Americans punish corrupt murderous bureaucrats, Russians retaliate by ... punishing their own sick orphans.  They sure proved they're hardcore.  If it wasn't so sad, it would be very amusing.

Does this mean you are going to get sent back?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Fireblade

Russian logic: America passes a law we don't like, so they can't have our retard babies. We sure showed them!