Scrooge/Grinch/Gremlins/Burgermeister/HeatMiser/HansGruber Pissmunk MegaThread

Started by CountDeMoney, December 23, 2012, 03:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I bought my cat her favorite weaponized cat nip.  She's doing lines of it right now.

CountDeMoney

Awesome, the Dazzling Urbanites downstairs are playing that favorite old Christmas carol of theirs, "Deck The Wife".

I'll give them until 10, and then call the cops.  Too late for the shift to report now, wait for the new shift to finish roll call first.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

C.C.R.

Am actually enjoying Christmas this year (having kids helps), but I've been sick the last couple of days.  Got a little better when I realized that Triple Sec tastes awesome in tea.  Usually use whiskey, but the only bottle I have in the house is Maker's Mark, and I'll be damned if I'm going to waste good bourbon...

:ccr

Count

Christmas sucks.  :mad:

here are a bunch of gentile kids complaining about their presents:

https://twitter.com/fart
I am CountDeMoney's inner child, who appears mysteriously every few years

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

merithyn

I was all set to join in on this thread, but so far, I really can't. Sorry. :) er... :(

New beginnings and all that, right?
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Count

CountDeMoney

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

So how many guns were under the Christmas tree this year, derspiess?

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 25, 2012, 02:56:34 PM
So how many guns were under the Christmas tree this year, derspiess?

Just one-- a Boba Fett gun for my kid. I did get a nice Magpul AR Handguard/grip set.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Count

I was sick, miserable, and in bed all day yesterday, but I feel much better today. I think my immune system was reacting to the christmas spirit.  :mad: