I heard Detroit isn't so great either.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Savonarola

Quote from: Berkut on May 19, 2009, 08:11:22 AM
I heard Detroit isn't so great either.

Lies perpetuated by the white devil.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 19, 2009, 01:08:17 AM
There's no such thing as Europe.

Then what shall we call that bit of land between the Ural Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean from now on? :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Savonarola

Quote from: Valmy on May 19, 2009, 08:26:50 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on May 19, 2009, 01:08:17 AM
There's no such thing as Europe.

Then what shall we call that bit of land between the Ural Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean from now on? :(

West asia.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Valmy

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on May 19, 2009, 01:30:49 AM
When it comes to crime there is no such thing as the USA either  :D

Why does something need to be homogeneous to exist?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on May 19, 2009, 09:02:23 AM

Heterosexual marriages don't exist! :w00t:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Valmy on May 19, 2009, 09:02:23 AM
Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on May 19, 2009, 01:30:49 AM
When it comes to crime there is no such thing as the USA either  :D

Er.......it doesn't. I'm saying that the ridiculous caricature of the USA that some Europeans hold does not really exist, except in some enclaves of course.

I'm surprised my intended meaning was so obscure  :huh:

garbon

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on May 19, 2009, 09:39:19 AM
Er.......it doesn't. I'm saying that the ridiculous caricature of the USA that some Europeans hold does not really exist, except in some enclaves of course.

I'm surprised my intended meaning was so obscure  :huh:

Don't worry, it was obvious.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.