The end of the world is scheduled for a little later

Started by viper37, December 18, 2012, 06:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Razgovory

Toutatis is that thing were Canadians put gravy on the French Fries right?  Why would this destroy the Earth?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on December 18, 2012, 06:22:42 PM
Toutatis is that thing were Canadians put gravy on the French Fries right?  Why would this destroy the Earth?

You are thinking of Putin.

viper37

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Malthus

Quote from: viper37 on December 19, 2012, 12:13:54 PM
poutine, actually.

Toutatis was a Celtic god.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toutatis

I remember that from my intensive study of Celtic history (that is, Asterix).  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Martinus

viper37

Quote from: Martinus on December 19, 2012, 03:50:13 PM

You realize we were joking right?
No, I really thought you were serious.  You ain't in the habit of making jokes.

Josquius

I was wondering when the next end of the world date would be. That one seems a bit far in the future....Isn't there meant to be an asteroid (not actually) going to hit us around 2020 or 2030?
██████
██████
██████