American jihadi gets fired by Al-Qaeda

Started by Caliga, December 18, 2012, 12:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

AnchorClanker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 18, 2012, 12:53:57 PM
Quote from: AnchorClanker on December 18, 2012, 12:51:07 PM
The result is the same.  We don't need the drama involved with the US offing a US person, jihadi or not.

Oh fuck, don't tell me you too?  We're all stocked up on ZOMG DOO PROCESS weenies here as it is.

My professional opinion is that it makes my job easier to do things correctly, and not feed conspiracy theorists along the way.
I care not a fig if Hammami lives or dies, and would prefer to have him killed by his erstwhile allies and that would leave the US out of it, and avoids all the stupid bullshit that comes with us offing him.
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

Admiral Yi

Ten bucks says B. Hussein sends Delta on the next high profile job instead of SEAL 6.  :ph34r:

AnchorClanker

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 18, 2012, 01:18:26 PM
Ten bucks says B. Hussein sends Delta on the next high profile job instead of SEAL 6.  :ph34r:

I doubt it, since it's a USN admiral in command of SOCOM.  :contract:
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

Admiral Yi

Quote from: AnchorClanker on December 18, 2012, 01:20:25 PM

Then an easy 10 skins for you. :ph34r:

AnchorClanker

The Army has been benched, Amateur Hour is over.  We got called in to clean up the mess.   :nelson:

Alcibiades

Navy loves their publicity....and then telling everybody who will listen all the details.   :lol:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

Quote from: AnchorClanker on December 18, 2012, 01:14:52 PM
My professional opinion is that it makes my job easier to do things correctly, and not feed conspiracy theorists along the way.
I care not a fig if Hammami lives or dies, and would prefer to have him killed by his erstwhile allies and that would leave the US out of it, and avoids all the stupid bullshit that comes with us offing him.
My professional opinion is that killing bad guys is always correct.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 18, 2012, 03:22:55 PM
Navy loves their publicity....and then telling everybody who will listen all the details.   :lol:
You're all really really good at killing people, ok?  :hug:

chipwich

Quote from: AnchorClanker on December 18, 2012, 01:20:25 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 18, 2012, 01:18:26 PM

Wouldn't that make it just a likely to be Marines next time?

Tonitrus

Marines like to pretend they have nothing to do with the Navy.  :P

DGuller

It took them more than half a year to fire him?  What did they do, put him on progressive discipline?

Caliga

Al-Bhaab and Al-Bhaab fixed the glitch, inshallah.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Caliga on December 18, 2012, 05:09:22 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on December 18, 2012, 03:22:55 PM
You're all really really good at killing people, ok?  :hug:

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain