News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fogh for NATO?

Started by bogh, March 10, 2009, 04:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Octavian

Quote from: Liep on March 27, 2009, 10:42:33 PM
Turkey seems to accept Fogh as their candidate. Quite randomly the same day as an investigation of the ROJ network starts. This is more bollocks than what I can write while intoxicated.

IT'S ALL A COINCIDENCE!!!!

:P

Seriously though that's just the way the game is played. I don't have a problem with that since I, as a civil serpent have done it myself from time to time - that is playing the political game. It's what makes my my job fun.
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: Octavian on March 29, 2009, 03:00:45 AM

Seriously though that's just the way the game is played. I don't have a problem with that since I, as a civil serpent have done it myself from time to time - that is playing the political game. It's what makes my my job fun.

Yes "funny" how critical or potential damaging files always get lost in fires, flooding or just plain lost doing relocation, when someone is trying to scrutinize potential illigal goverment dealings. Also funny how the same metod is used to scew over ordinary citizens has a complaint against the goverment...
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Octavian

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on March 29, 2009, 07:51:16 AM

Yes "funny" how critical or potential damaging files always get lost in fires, flooding or just plain lost doing relocation, when someone is trying to scrutinize potential illigal goverment dealings. Also funny how the same metod is used to scew over ordinary citizens has a complaint against the goverment...

I never said anything about doing something illegal nor that I would find that "funny" :huh:

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: Octavian on March 29, 2009, 08:56:48 AM

I never said anything about doing something illegal nor that I would find that "funny" :huh:

No no, nothing illigal, just coincidence after coincidence, all part of the "game"...

grumbler

:tinfoil:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: grumbler on March 29, 2009, 11:36:12 AM
:tinfoil:

Hey, he said he was serpent, he can only be an evildoer then... :contract:

Liep

To get away from all the paranoia and back on topic. Poland is voting for Fogh, because he helped them get into the EU. It's nice to make friends.

So it really looks as if he'll get the job. Well, at anyrate we'll know within a few days, so here's hoping! The replacement PM is somewhat disliked and not trusted in the public because of shady handling of various receipts. Also, he has no charisma.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Mr.Penguin

Sorry for the off topic, I just though of flat boopies and it made me mad... :Embarrass:

Liep

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on March 30, 2009, 01:00:35 PM
Sorry for the off topic, I just though of flat boopies and it made me mad... :Embarrass:

According to Neil you never have to apologize for highjacking a Dane-related thread.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Jacob

Quote from: Liep on March 30, 2009, 01:03:40 PM
Quote from: Mr.Penguin on March 30, 2009, 01:00:35 PM

According to Neil you never have to apologize for highjacking a Dane-related thread.

Are you hijacking the apology hijack?

Ed Anger

Nelson burned your fleet. Skane is Swedish. Hitler pwned your country in 24 hours.

There.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Liep

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 30, 2009, 01:11:28 PM
Nelson burned your fleet. Skane is Swedish. Hitler pwned your country in 24 hours.

There.

And all that is part of what makes us so great today.

Liep

Turkey is back on the "oh no our fundamentalistic population will be angry at us so we won't vote for Fogh"-track. So it seems he won't be appointed this week, which is a pity because he already gathered the coucil of state.

Not that it means anything, but rumours and speculations are good.

Valmy

Quote from: Liep on March 31, 2009, 08:48:44 AM
Turkey is back on the "oh no our fundamentalistic population will be angry at us so we won't vote for Fogh"-track.

They are still mad at him for not executing the cartoonists eh?  Fundies are so petty.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

Well.. there's apparently regional elections in Turkey these days, so gotta step carefully. Democracy is a bitch that way, you know?