News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fogh for NATO?

Started by bogh, March 10, 2009, 04:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Alatriste on April 08, 2009, 07:18:44 AM
Of course. Basque Nationalists even have pretty maps printed with a part of France included and their flag has an interesting little sign. Luckily French usually take it as a charming eccentricity...  

I know :P  I was just sorta highlighting Syt's response to Marty.  My wife is apparently part French Basque, though I file that along with her Irish heritage under "things we won't discuss in front of the kids" :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on August 04, 2009, 08:29:07 AM
Of course. Basque Nationalists even have pretty maps printed with a part of France included and their flag has an interesting little sign. Luckily French usually take it as a charming eccentricity...   

I know :P  I was just sorta highlighting Syt's response to Marty.  My wife is apparently part French Basque, though I file that along with her Irish heritage under "things we won't discuss in front of the kids" :D

Your Irish hatred has been noted.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 04, 2009, 09:01:47 AM
Quote from: derspiess on August 04, 2009, 08:29:07 AM

Your Irish hatred has been noted.
Everybody hates the Irish.  They settled around Boston and form the heart of the New England Sports Idiots.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: Liep on August 04, 2009, 01:43:05 AM
RIP Svend Auken. :weep:

What has the death of Svend to do with Fogh as NATO head?, the subjects are about as far from each other as you can get in danish politics...
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Liep

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on August 04, 2009, 03:56:49 PM
Quote from: Liep on August 04, 2009, 01:43:05 AM
RIP Svend Auken. :weep:

What has the death of Svend to do with Fogh as NATO head?, the subjects are about as far from each other as you can get in danish politics...

I'm just using this as a general Danish politics thread. :p Speaking of which, I voted!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on August 04, 2009, 10:08:45 AM
Everybody hates the Irish Catholics

I think you meant to say...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

bogh

Yeah, me too.

The man tried to cheat me out of my vote by not sending me a voter card (or maybe I threw it out accidently) - but I managed to exercise my democratic rights  anyway.

I watched the TV2 Lorry debate with all the main candidates for Copenhagen last nite. What a useless bunch of morons.  :rolleyes:

bogh

Also, please note the timing of the TDC take over DONGs fibre-network - any other day, politicians would have been lined up in the news, demanding action be taken against the evil hedge funds buying all of Denmark, but today they are all busy...

Nicely played, I must say.

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: bogh on November 17, 2009, 12:42:37 PM
I watched the TV2 Lorry debate with all the main candidates for Copenhagen last nite. What a useless bunch of morons.  :rolleyes:

I could have told you. When the talk among friends moves to local politics is the general consensus: at least we doesnt live with in the Copenhagen municipality and pity those who does... 
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Octavian

I too voted today. Even though I usually support the liberals/conservatives I decided to vote social democratic for several reasons.

First of all I voted for Bent Hansen as Regionrådsformand since he's my boss right now and he is known by us in the administration/civil service as a "friend" Besides the other candidates are nobodys and Regionen really need someone as strong as Bent - especially since Århus and several other leading east jutland municipalities are also social democratic.

As for my municipality I voted for one of my neighbors (a former police chief) because:

1: he's my neighbor
2: The current mayor has generated a large deficit which has resulted in the taxes being raised. He really doesn't deserve another term.

The final reason for me voting for the left is the fact that I'm gonna be a father next year  :P

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Martinus

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Liep

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on November 17, 2009, 03:51:24 PMpity those who does... 

Yeah, it's not really the greatest field of candidates this year. I have my hopes for Frank Jensen though, but I'm not expecting much as the last "star" the Social Democrats send here failed miserably.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

Everybody hates the plastic paddies. 
Fixed more accuratly
██████
██████
██████

Neil

Quote from: Tyr on November 17, 2009, 05:36:05 PM
Everybody hates the plastic paddies. 
Fixed more accuratly
CdM is going to have you savagely beaten.