News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fogh for NATO?

Started by bogh, March 10, 2009, 04:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Bendt Bendtsen admits breaking the law. Crooks. The lot of them. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Octavian

Quote from: Liep on March 24, 2009, 08:34:35 AM
Bendt Bendtsen admits breaking the law. Crooks. The lot of them. :P

There is a strong rumour in the civil service that he, Søren Gade, Christian Kjær and Prince Henrik hunted a homeless man in Latvia in 2007. One of the civil servants who were there has apparently said that Bent Bendtsen (who prefers the crossbow) learnt to be tough as a child when his dad forced him to fight his own dog (a pitbull) barehanded.

Don't know if it's true.  :P
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Liep

Bendtsen tough? Your story needs plausibility!

But seriously, this is so out of proportions. Why is BT running this smear campaign against the guy?

Octavian

Quote from: Liep on March 24, 2009, 09:51:05 AM
Bendtsen tough? Your story needs plausibility!

But seriously, this is so out of proportions. Why is BT running this smear campaign against the guy?

Because they are BT?

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Liep

Liep

Another fine topic to debate is the upcoming elections! Who will be mayor after Ritt? I hope they can convince Frank Jensen to run.

Crazy_Ivan80

Turkey seems to oppose Fogh for NATO.
The reason?
Mohammed Cartoons.
Fucking muslim savages.

Liep

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on March 25, 2009, 10:43:05 AM
Turkey seems to oppose Fogh for NATO.
The reason?
Mohammed Cartoons.
Fucking muslim savages.

Yeah, and the fact that Fogh didn't want to ban a Kurdish journalist from a joint press conference between Fogh and the turkish PM. I don't particularly care much for Turkey, but I'd loath them if they block this opportunity to get rid of him.  :bash: :P

Liep

But he's going to have a really, really tough time at home if he does not get the position. 95% of the articles about Fogh, or containing his name, in the last couple of days is about NATO or scandals his ministers participate in. :yeah:

bogh

Quote from: Liep on March 24, 2009, 03:22:21 PM
Another fine topic to debate is the upcoming elections! Who will be mayor after Ritt? I hope they can convince Frank Jensen to run.

I hope Jeppe Kofoed runs.

15 year old girls for everyone!

Liep

Quote from: bogh on March 25, 2009, 11:35:53 AM

I hope Jeppe Kofoed runs.

15 year old girls for everyone!

Think of all those wonderful experience for the public school pupils that get to experience all those mayor visits. :P

Liep

Quote from: Liep on March 24, 2009, 03:22:21 PM

They have succeeded. Awesome.

Norgy

If that fascist prick becomes the political head of NATO, I am going on a suicide mission.  :mad:

Not that Gahr Støre is a great choice.

Liep

Turkey seems to accept Fogh as their candidate. Quite randomly the same day as an investigation of the ROJ network starts. This is more bollocks than what I can write while intoxicated.