And we're back!

Main Menu

Adventures in Social Etiquette!

Started by Razgovory, December 12, 2012, 08:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is the proper response?

Confront them and get them away from my drive way
4 (33.3%)
Get in the car and wait passivly agressively till they leave.
3 (25%)
Just stand there and glare at them.
0 (0%)
Hide in the house till they leave and come back and drive away
0 (0%)
Ignore them and back out of the driveway anyway.
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 12, 2012, 10:44:19 PM
Well?  What did you do? Or are you still in the car, waiting for them?

Oh I went with glaring.  This seemed to work despite it being dark.  It did occur to me that this might fall under the "Weird and creepy" category which I'm suppose to be avoiding.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

mongers

As your walk to car "Hi, there" in a friendly tone or "excuse me" as you open the car door.
But then I don't mind addressing strangers, and can appreciate others might have issues over this.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on December 13, 2012, 07:33:20 AM
As your walk to car "Hi, there" in a friendly tone or "excuse me" as you open the car door.
But then I don't mind addressing strangers, and can appreciate others might have issues over this.

You don't live in America, man.  You just don't do that shit.

"Hi, there!"
"Muthafucka, you don't know me!"

*gunshots*

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 13, 2012, 07:40:05 AM

"Hi, there!"

*gunshots*

Yeah, sometimes that scene from National Lampoons European Vacation with the guy apologising for being run over by the car is nearer the truth over here, than that.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 13, 2012, 07:40:05 AM

"Hi, there!"

*gunshots*

:hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.