Tat count

Started by 11B4V, November 30, 2012, 07:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many Tats you got

2-3
4-5
6+

11B4V

How many you you got? What's the oldest one you got?

Me= 6

Oldest was inked in 1984 and redone in 2004.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Caliga

Zero.  Princesca has one.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

merithyn

I have four. Oldest is from 1991. Newest is from 2011.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Caliga

Do you have a tramp stamp? :cool:

FunkMonk

Zero. I thought about getting one in the army and my friends nearly convinced me, but I dithered on where I actually wanted to put it. I still honestly have no idea where I'd want a tattoo, so I guess my decision was a good one.  :D
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Sheilbh

Zero. 

All of the people I wanted tattoos of are being dragged into the Savile-child-abuse scandal :(
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

Nil.  I am not a former serviceman, I have never served time, and I have never been ousted from a motorcycle gang.

However, the pierce hole in my left ear lobe never closed, in the unlikely event 1986 should ever come back.

Caliga

Did you run out and get that after seeing The Lost Boys? :hmm:

CountDeMoney

Either that or a Wham! UK video.  Can't remember.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on November 30, 2012, 07:45:52 PM
Did you run out and get that after seeing The Lost Boys? :hmm:

That Lou Gramm song in the movie is awesome.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

ulmont

Ed Anger

None of course. As part of the marriage duty, I examined my wife for tats. None.

CountDeMoney

Dated a few chicks with tats.  Tried not to think about them too much.  Lights off helped.

Did nail a bi stripper with 17 piercings, though.  It was like banging a wind chime.

Ed Anger

Worst one i dated had these stars on her lower abdomen. Just awful. It was like fucking a planetarium.

merithyn

Quote from: Caliga on November 30, 2012, 07:42:16 PM
Do you have a tramp stamp? :cool:

Two.

I had a design put there for the kids, but the idiot who did it fucked it up. So, I had another tattoo artist clean it up and make it prettier. Still not thrilled with it.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...