Psychics! Vodka! Purses Filled With Cash! Lindsay Lohan's Arresting Night Out

Started by garbon, November 30, 2012, 02:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

http://gothamist.com/2012/11/30/psychics_vodka_essential_new_detail.php

This story is so much more interesting that I thought when I first saw about Lohan being arrested.

QuoteEarly yesterday morning, Lindsay Lohan was arrested for allegedly punching a woman at a Chelsea nightclub. Now it turns out that the woman, Tiffany Eve Mitchell, is a psychic, and she claims Lohan called her a "gypsy."

Mitchell spoke to TMZ, which describes her as a "well-known psychic" who "had a premonition about Lohan and approached her inside the club to offer her a free reading ... but Lohan turned her down saying, 'Give me my space.'"

QuoteAs she walked away, Tiffany's friend says she heard Lohan call her a "f**king Gypsy" ... and it set her off.

We're told the friend went ballistic -- unloading a bunch of insults back at Lohan ... calling her a "whore" and telling her "Liz & Dick sucked."

At that point, Lohan lost her cool and socked the psychic in the eye ... and all hell broke loose inside the club. Lohan was eventually arrested for assault.
Tiffany's husband tells TMZ, "We are not Gypsies. That has nothing to do with our religion ... it was a racist comment."

He adds, "Just because your career went down the drain and your new movie sucks, you can't go around beating people up."

But that's not all—sources also tell TMZ that Lohan is drinking two liters of vodka a day, because she's so freaked out about her finances and legal troubles: "We're told Lindsay was drinking all day and showed up at the [Justin] Bieber concert already hammered. She continued to drink throughout the night, and got extremely sloppy." (Lohan went to the concert before going to the nightclub Avenue.)

The Post says that Lohan, though Mitchell, might have taken "her sister's designer handbag stuffed with $10,000... Lohan — who was bombed out of her mind with her breasts spilling out of her top — 'was screaming at her, "Give me back my purse,"' said a witness. 'Lindsay had stuffed her jacket and the purse behind the banquette, then went to look for it and couldn't see it. She was too drunk to remember where it was.'"

However, it's also been reported that the dust-up might have been about cellphone photographs of Lohan (she hates those!) or a boy band star. Anyway, Mitchell's husband, Wayne Stevens, says the club did nothing, "They're not throwing her out, because she's Lindsay Lohan. I said, 'Well, my wife got punched by Lindsay Lohan, I don't care.' She's all swollen. Her cheek is swollen. It kind of just escalated because someone else had a brawl." So he called the police, who arrested the actress on her way out of the club.

There's also some weird drama between Lohan and her assistant Gavin Doyle (he Tweeted, "@lindsaylohan after bailing you out last night I HOPE and PRAY you get the help you so desperately need. We are ALL rooting for you. xxx"). Doyle, in case you didn't care the first time around, is the one who Lohan's mother is suspicious of: "I have questions about Gavin. There have been numerous incidents with Lindsay where he has been present. He was with her recently at [millionaire Sam Magid's] party when she was falsely accused of burglarizing jewelry. It's all very sketchy."
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 30, 2012, 03:10:50 PM
Quote from: mongers on November 30, 2012, 03:05:03 PM
Non-news, no dead animals.

Liz & Dick was much more of a crime.

I heard that it was fun as one-off train wreck. Like a weak R-Kelly Trapped in the Closet video (which is in talks to get a broadway show, btw).
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Well, it was a so-bad-in-a-funny-way for a while, and then it went to so-bad-in-a-funny-way-it's-not-even-funny-anymore-and-it's-beginning-to-feel-like-early-onset-Alzheimer's-way.

Razgovory

Honest question garb:  Why do you and other people care about celebrity gossip?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on November 30, 2012, 03:25:30 PM

I just found this story good for a laugh. Why is that problem?

Ed Anger

I'd rather hear from chocolate princess than the latest news from Omnicron Persei 8.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 30, 2012, 05:08:40 PM
I'd rather hear from chocolate princess than the latest news from Omnicron Persei 8.

It is true what they say: Garbon is from Omicron Persei 7, Ed Anger is from Omicron Persei 9.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on November 30, 2012, 05:14:36 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 30, 2012, 05:08:40 PM

It is true what they say: Garbon is from Omicron Persei 7, Ed Anger is from Omicron Persei 9.

You don't get it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on November 30, 2012, 03:36:24 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on November 30, 2012, 03:25:30 PM

I just found this story good for a laugh. Why is that problem?

I'm just trying to understand your world.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

I don't believe her.  Lindsay Lohan is too dim to know that there's a link between gypsies and fortune telling.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points