Why women shouldn't be let anywhere near policework

Started by Slargos, March 13, 2009, 09:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

That's even worse than the subway cop in San Francisco who shot that fucker when he meant to taze him.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Women are only good for housework, cooking birthing babies and taking care of them.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Cindy Brady on March 13, 2009, 09:36:46 AM
Women are only good for housework, cooking birthing babies and taking care of them.
A very Hellenic attitude.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Yeah?  What about Marie Curie eh?  Where would we be without radioactive materials?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Octavian

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on March 13, 2009, 09:40:22 AM
Without the man fucking of course. Every marriage should have this:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0217062contract1.html

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on March 13, 2009, 09:41:32 AM

Yeah?  What about Marie Curie eh?  Where would we be without radioactive materials?

A man would have gotten around to it after the game.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on March 13, 2009, 09:41:32 AM

Someone would have discovered it, and she damn sure would have lived longer without it :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Quote from: Cindy Brady on March 13, 2009, 09:43:14 AM
You didn't specify, so I'm going to assume that, while you're not gay, you fuck men and young boys.

As an HR person, no doubt you feel that it helps build morale and team spirit within your division.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on March 13, 2009, 09:46:21 AM
Quote from: Cindy Brady on March 13, 2009, 09:43:14 AM
You didn't specify, so I'm going to assume that, while you're not gay, you fuck men and young boys.

As an HR person, no doubt you feel that it helps build morale and team spirit within your division.

:D

Business is after all, a game of fucking over people while covering your own ass.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on March 13, 2009, 09:45:30 AM
Someone would have discovered it, and she damn sure would have lived longer without it :D

She took one for the team man.  On the other hand if she hadn't discovered it, we would not have one of the most toxic substances in the world named after Poland.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

Wow, it looks like the round hit right next to the dudes head. He was one lucky SOB, not to mention the cop who was cuffing him.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger