NFL Week 13: Dierdorf knows you didn't win Powerball, will say it all game long

Started by CountDeMoney, November 29, 2012, 07:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Rashad Johnson, an Arizona safety, had 1 run for 40 yards today.

He is the Cardinals' offensive player of the game. :yuk:

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

sbr

I was out cleaning the garage so the daughter can park inside as the weather starts to get crappy.  I found an old Sports Illustrated, the NFL Draft issue from 2005.  What a grease fire most of that first round was.

Alex Smith #1; the next good pick was DeMarcus Ware at 11.  From there is was pretty rough until Aaron Rogers went 24.

Of course the STeelers and Patroits did well at the end of the round.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_NFL_Draft

Neil

I would argue that Rolle has been pretty good.  It's hard to be sexy as a cornerback.  Derrick Johnson was a good pick too.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: sbr on December 02, 2012, 04:03:18 PM
LOL @ Seachickens

OT
Yeah, that was pretty hillarious.  How do you not double cover Marshall there?

Still, the Bears lost, so my LOL holds up.

CountDeMoney

Neil

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

MadBurgerMaker

CountDeMoney

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive