News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Cat-Friend vs. Dog-Friend

Started by garbon, November 29, 2012, 09:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Brazen

CountDeMoney

I find it offensive and racist to cats.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Hey, when you're out of cereal, you're out of cereal.  What's a cat gonna do, leave a note?

Besides, if it were truly accurate, cat guy would've taken a dump and dog guy would've eaten it. 

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 30, 2012, 07:53:08 AM
Besides, if it were truly accurate, cat guy would've taken a dump and dog guy would've eaten it. 

Maybe but I think the vomit scenario is more likely.

Josquius

The cat guy should be cute. And always preening.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Cats aren't cute. Maybe you're thinking about kittens.

Octavian

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Valmy

Dogs suck.  Damn needy bastards.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

I'm rapidly tiring of dogs and thier owners.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on November 30, 2012, 12:38:58 PM
Dogs suck.  Damn needy bastards.

They're like trainer children - though probably a bit misleading as they don't grow up to hate you for a period of time. :D