Main Menu

Quebec >>> Ontario

Started by viper37, November 23, 2012, 11:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

At last we had our revenge!  :P

Rouge&Or (Laval University)  37
Marauders (McMaster U.)  14

We are ze CHAMPIONS!!!  Vanier Cup comes back where it rightfully belongs, to my alma mater :)

Canadian university football, in case you haven't guessed.  The sport nobody here but me follows :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Barrister

Actually I watched the Vanier Cup this year.  For someone who loves 3-down football as much as I do, I'm ashamed to admit it's my first.   :Embarrass:

I have seen several U of M Bison games over the years - even saw them once here in Edmonton.

It was a fun game.  I really liked the production values TSN put into it.  I've tried watching the odd CIS game on the Score, but the quality is just terrible.  And the game itself was competitive until Laval just ran away with it in the 3rd quarter.

Anyways, grats to the Rouge et Or. :cheers:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

HVC

All that matters is that our queen loves both provinces equally :hug:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Barrister

Quote from: HVC on November 24, 2012, 12:59:07 AM

Nah.  Liz clearly likes winners over losers.  So Congrats to Laval. :hug:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

viper37

Quote from: HVC on November 24, 2012, 12:59:07 AM
Spoken like a True Canadian Patriot.   :cry:
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Josephus

When I was sports editor of the student newspaper at my alma mater some 25 years ago, I sent a photography student out to get pics of the Vanier Cup game, which I guess was being played in Toronto that year. He came back with two rolls of film* , only two pictures of the game itself, and 40 pictures of cheerleaders :D

* film.... an old method of recording images.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011