3. Washington DC
4. LA
5. Boston
6. Dallas/ Ft Worth
7. Atlanta
8. Phoenix/Scottsdale
9. Baltimore
10. Orlando

It goes on to 20, but I didn't feel like listing them all. I was actually surprised to see Washington DC, Atlanta, and Las Vegas on the list. I thought they were very friendly when I visited them. Also, highly amused that Anchorage made the top 20. :D
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Admiral Yi

I never did get the whole NYC rudeness thing.  My experience has always been indifference rather than rudeness.

And I think DCers are pretty civil.  My theory is that in a government company town you can't afford to piss off random strangers because they might be in a position to fuck you over at some point down the road.  Course discourse gets a little more course once your cross over into Soweto.

Boston is very, very rude city.  White trash with a superiority complex.

Darth Wagtaros

Boston is full of jerks.  DC was generally polite.  NYC is a shithole, but I can't say I ran into a great deal of rudeness.
PDH!

mongers

A better statistical model could be built by analysing American Languish posters;

I'd hazard Baltimore and Dayton, Ohio (or wherever 'someone' lives) would be in the top 10.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

PDH

Quote from: mongers on November 23, 2012, 03:18:36 PM
A better statistical model could be built by from analysis American Languish posters;

I'd hazard Baltimore and Daytone Ohio (or wherever 'someone' lives) would be in the top 10.

Fuck you.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

katmai

Not enough people in Wyo for their to be cities :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 23, 2012, 02:57:22 PM
Boston is very, very rude city.  White trash with a superiority complex.
:yes:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

mongers

Quote from: derspiess on November 23, 2012, 03:22:44 PM
Lol, Daytone.

It's not exactly a well know place, hell it's probably smaller than my nearest large town and I'm not sure many Daytonites have either heard of it or could spell it correctly.

PDH

Quote from: katmai on November 23, 2012, 03:19:51 PM
Not enough people in Wyo for their to be cities :P

There are TWO (2) areas listed as "cities" here in Wyoming - Cheyenne and Casper.  (both have over 50k people...)
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

The Brain

I try to be rude to Americans in Stockholm. :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

PDH

-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

The Brain

Quote from: PDH on November 23, 2012, 03:41:09 PM
Quote from: The Brain on November 23, 2012, 03:29:20 PM

Both of them?

They're all over the place with their fat and retardism.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

mongers

Quote from: The Brain on November 23, 2012, 03:42:51 PM
Quote from: PDH on November 23, 2012, 03:41:09 PM
Quote from: The Brain on November 23, 2012, 03:29:20 PM

Both of them?

They're all over the place with their fat and retardism.

Maybe they're Canadians pretending to be edgier ? :unsure: