News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 12 - Happy Mediocre Football Day

Started by Neil, November 22, 2012, 09:21:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Man, the refs are absolutely hammering the Browns.  When there's a holding call on every offensive play, it's hard to take advantage of the inability of the Steelers to not fumble.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sophie Scholl

Good to see the refs fucking the Raiders yet again.  The more things change...
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Batch isn't the same guy he was five years ago.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sophie Scholl

Can Pat Shurmer be fired immediately regardless of if theBrowns win or not?  When you're trailing 13-14 and you score a touchdown, why the fuck would anyone with even a remote concept of football go for the pat instead of going for 2?  If they weren't playing Pittsburgh, I'd want them to lose by 1 for pulling the same stupid move for the 3rd or so time this season.  Ugh. :bleeding:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

He's gone at the end of the year, and the Browns are out of playoff contention.  I guess they're just going to stay the course and let guys work on their resumes.

sbr

Meh, I don't think you go for two and start chasing single points that early in the game.  You need something to bitch and moan about though, and this is as good as anything else you could come up with so carry on.

Sophie Scholl

Seriously?  Wow.  Go fuck yourself for starters.  They've lost a few games due to such playcalling by Shurmer, so it isn't a fluke at this point, but an established trend.  As to the Raiders call, they did get pretty terribly fucked by an "inadvertent whistle" as the refs called it.  It went from a fumble recovery for a touchdown to the Bengals getting another shot at 3rd down which eventually led to a game sealing touchdown drive.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Man, I've seen less plunks in a pinball machine than the balls bouncing off the Ravens receivers' chests already.  Way to help out your QB, fellas.

Sophie Scholl

Careful Seedy, sbr will call you out for being a whiny bitch if you keep it up. :lol:

CountDeMoney

As incompetent as Sad Diego is, I would be justified.  This shouldn't even be a game.

CountDeMoney

Oh dear.  I hope Jacoby Jones hugged his knee goodbye this morning.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 25, 2012, 05:01:41 PM
I'm stuck watching New Orleans. Bleh. Having the privelage of watching the Niners :w00t:

Fixed your post for ya, damn bastard.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on November 25, 2012, 04:44:24 PM
Seriously?  Wow.  Go fuck yourself for starters.  They've lost a few games due to such playcalling by Shurmer, so it isn't a fluke at this point, but an established trend.  As to the Raiders call, they did get pretty terribly fucked by an "inadvertent whistle" as the refs called it.  It went from a fumble recovery for a touchdown to the Bengals getting another shot at 3rd down which eventually led to a game sealing touchdown drive.

:lol:  Are you denying the bitching and whining or just justifiying it?  I mean I understand you root for two of the worst and worst run organizations, not only in the NFL, but in American pro sports and top it off by liking crappy individual players but come on man. Your team just beat the Steelers; the two rookies you hate are doing pretty well; the coach and team president you despise are likely to be replaced by two new fresh faces you can despise as soon as they are hired.  Things should be looking up for Browns fan.