News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Thanksgiving!

Started by garbon, November 22, 2012, 07:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Off to Maine in a bit. Traffic was superbly light last night.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Heading to the shelter in a couple hours. 
Muttski lifers are getting kibble-based stuffing with peanut butter in their kongs today.

I wish I were going to Maine.  Permanently. :(

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 22, 2012, 07:13:34 AM
Muttski lifers are getting kibble-based stuffing with peanut butter in their kongs today.

English, please.

garbon

Poland is not on my list of things to be thankful for. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

I thought thanksgiving was weeks ago. Canadians confused me. I'm going to some sort of Thanksgiving party anyway it seems though.
██████
██████
██████

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Grey Fox

Quote from: Tyr on November 22, 2012, 07:29:02 AM
I thought thanksgiving was weeks ago. Canadians confused me. I'm going to some sort of Thanksgiving party anyway it seems though.

They got one, we got one. Not hard to understand.

Happy Brown Thursday!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Liep

Happy Thanksgiving Americans. I'm thankful for your election being over, now we're back to news about dogs that might be wolves and airline companies that goes bankrupt.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on November 22, 2012, 07:24:20 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 22, 2012, 07:13:34 AM

English, please.

We'll be filling their rubber toys with stuffing and sealing them with peanut butter.  Will keep them happy, busy and most importantly quiet for a while.  :D

I'm out.

Brazen

Happy Thanksgiving USAnians!

I'm invited to my American friend's annual turkey feast, dutifully wearing elastic-waisted garb.

Caliga

I'm thankful that I have the greatest wife of all time:

Quote from: Princesca
Anything we need on this list?

http://money.msn.com/shopping-deals/black-friday-2012-top-10-deals

BTW – I was thinking maybe for gifts for each other we could just get something small and then buy a shotgun  :)
:punk:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

dps

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody.  Hope all of you had a great meal (those of you in countries that don't celebrate Thanksgiving, or do it on another day, no reason not to treat yourselves to a good meal anyway).

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney