News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Singer cancelling tour because dog is dying.

Started by garbon, November 20, 2012, 03:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

She could at least blame it on "musical differences" with the dog.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Barrister

Quote from: Caliga on November 20, 2012, 07:05:57 PM
I don't know if she still is, but IIRC Fiona Apple used to be HOTT as hell. :cool:

Going by recent pictures, while not a hag, I'm going to have to go with NOT HOTT.

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

Ugh.  She is getting haggish.  She's always been too skinny, but it's catching up with her.  She really needs to start eating meat.  I'll avoid the obvious joke about helping her get started.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

She was never healthy looking to begin with, but damn, girl.  Have two or three fucking french fries.

merithyn

Isn't she some sort of devout vegan or something? I've never seen one of them who couldn't use a few Twinkies.

Edit: Nope, anorexic

QuoteFiona Apple

Singer and songwriter Fiona Apple became anorexic after being raped outside of her mother's home at the age of twelve. She says she was not anorexic out of a desire to be thin, but as a reaction to being raped. She also admitted to having self-injurious behaviors in the past.

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

garbon

Actually I believe she's got both bits working against her.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Quote from: Barrister on November 21, 2012, 01:33:01 PM
I don't know if she still is, but IIRC Fiona Apple used to be HOTT as hell. :cool:

Going by recent pictures, while not a hag, I'm going to have to go with NOT HOTT.

Define hag.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

Looks like one of the Olsen twins after a heroin binge.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

dps

Quote from: Josephus on November 21, 2012, 05:25:25 PM
Quote from: Barrister on November 21, 2012, 01:33:01 PM

Define hag.

Yo momma.