Obama, Part II: Remodeling the cabinetry

Started by CountDeMoney, November 08, 2012, 04:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on December 21, 2012, 01:12:55 PM
Okay, Raz.  OMG SUSAN RICE SUSAN RICE SUSAN RICE

Hey, you're the one that fell right in line with what McCain, Graham and FOXNews told you what to think about her.

It's been pretty funny to see you parrot the "Susan Rice is not qualified" line all this time, especially coming from a guy that supported Sarah Palin for Veep.

I'm on to your cracker ass, derklansman.  You're not kidding anybody.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 21, 2012, 01:18:08 PM
Hey, you're the one that fell right in line with what McCain, Graham and FOXNews told you what to think about her.

Yes, because I especially follow everything McCain says.  Don't hear much from Graham and haven't turned on Fox News since October-ish.

QuoteIt's been pretty funny to see you parrot the "Susan Rice is not qualified" line all this time, especially coming from a guy that supported Sarah Palin for Veep.

I supported the ticket.  She would not have been my first choice for VP.

QuoteI'm on to your cracker ass, derklansman.  You're not kidding anybody.

Hey, I said she was attractive, didn't I?  What more do you want from me??
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Who would be the dom?  Condi Rice or Susan Rice?  I'm thinking Condi.  Strikes me as a strap-onner.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 21, 2012, 01:28:18 PM
Who would be the dom?  Condi Rice or Susan Rice?  I'm thinking Condi.  Strikes me as a strap-onner.

Dude. AWESOME.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

KRonn

Oh wow, I'm going to lose John Kerry as my Senator!  Massachusetts' long, dark nightmare could be ending!   ;)   Ah well, that'll be a good gig for him. I like Kerry a bit better when he does his nation visiting thing on behalf of the President; dislike him as my Senator though. No idea what he's ever done all that much, unlike Kennedy and Brown who were/are more active.

Brown has name recognition and an early lead on competition, but even if he gets voted in the first time I'll assume that a Dem will take over at the next election.  Mass will find some party line Dems, or another Warren like carpetbagger, who will pose a challenge. People in Mass can usually be relied on to vote the name with the D on it.

Besides, the State's legislators and Governor could change the laws and make it so the Gov can appoint someone. They did that with the succession rule after Kennedy left office so the Gov could appoint a Dem instead of having an election. So brazen! Lol.   :D  Just depends on what best suited their party's needs at the time. 

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: KRonn on December 21, 2012, 01:36:47 PM
Besides, the State's legislators and Governor could change the laws and make it so the Gov can appoint someone. They did that with the succession rule after Kennedy left office so the Gov could appoint a Dem instead of having an election. So brazen! Lol.   :D  Just depends on what best suited their party's needs at the time.

That would be funny. I'd have to listen to Limbaugh that day.  :lol:
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 21, 2012, 01:11:40 PM
Quote from: derspiess on December 21, 2012, 01:10:21 PM
I'm okay with it :)

Of course you are.  He's not a black female.

Dude that shit was funny, you opposed someone with out actually telling us why.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on December 21, 2012, 03:39:05 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 21, 2012, 01:11:40 PM
Quote from: derspiess on December 21, 2012, 01:10:21 PM
I'm okay with it :)

Of course you are.  He's not a black female.

Dude that shit was funny, you opposed someone with out actually telling us why.

Yeah, except that I did & you ignored it.  HILARIOUS

Razgovory

Except you didn't.  You were never able to give us a consistent answer.  When I asked you said you already gave it me, but I couldn't find it, and when I asked for you to reiterate it, you went silent.  You gave a few that didn't make a lick of sense, like how she ignored what everyone already knew.  I pointed out that nobody at the time, or at the time of writing or even now I suppose actually knows how it occurred except the people who perpetrated as they haven't been brought to justice yet.  Yet you someone how knew, and I asked how you knew this.  Again, you went silent.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

derspiess

You have a me-fixation.

Anyway, I've given you my reason at least once.  You didn't like the reason, which is fine, but don't pretend I never told you why I opposed her nomination.

Razgovory

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on December 21, 2012, 04:25:51 PM
Then tell us the reason.

Again?  Promise this is the last time you'll ask for it & I'll consider it.

Razgovory

derspiess