Obama, Part II: Remodeling the cabinetry

Started by CountDeMoney, November 08, 2012, 04:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

So who's the next black woman FOX is going to order you to hate?  Lisa Jackson?  MISS JACKSON IF YOURE NASTY

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 14, 2012, 10:42:39 PM
So who's the next black woman FOX is going to order you to hate?  Lisa Jackson?  MISS JACKSON IF YOURE NASTY

Nasty, put some clothes on.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

It's 11pm.  I don't have to wear pants if I don't want to.

garbon

How are you going to go outside your house like that?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

I wait until sunrise, when all the monsters are gone.

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on December 13, 2012, 11:23:56 PM
My frenzies are never random :angry:

Of course not.  They are decided upon by many hardworking individuals looking through polling data and started by equally dedicated people using the latest in propaganda techniques.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Kleves

Breaking News: Hillary Clinton faints, has concussion. No more info yet. :hmm:
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Kleves

Quote from: Kleves on December 15, 2012, 12:30:23 PM
Breaking News: Hillary Clinton faints, has concussion. No more info yet. :hmm:
QuoteWashington (CNN) -- U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sustained a concussion after becoming dehydrated and fainting, a State Department official said. Clinton had been suffering from a stomach virus at the time, according to a statement on Saturday from Philippe Reines, deputy assistant secretary of state.

She is being monitored by doctors and is recovering at home. She was never hospitalized, Reines said.

"At their recommendation, she will continue to work from home next week, staying in regular contact with Department and other officials. She is looking forward to being back in the office soon," Reines said.

Clinton had been scheduled to testify next week before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on the deadly attack in September on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

But she is not expected to appear at that time because of the health issue.

The September 11, 2012, attack resulted in the deaths of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens, and called into question the security of U.S. diplomatic personnel abroad.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Phillip V

If John Kerry becomes SecState, think Scott Brown will run and win the vacant Senate seat? Or wait till Governor's mansion is up in 2014. (Deval Patrick retiring)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Phillip V on December 16, 2012, 09:45:29 PM
If John Kerry becomes SecState, think Scott Brown will run and win the vacant Senate seat?

Yup.  Which is why Kerry needs to stay where he is.

garbon

Yeah because heaven forbid Scott Brown have a seat. Thinking like that led to the mediocrity that is Warren getting a voice.

Neil

What sort of man is Brown?  Is he a Nixon/Rockefeller Republican, a Reaganite ideologue or a Tea Party dupe?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on December 16, 2012, 09:53:15 PM
Yeah because heaven forbid Scott Brown have a seat. Thinking like that led to the mediocrity that is Warren getting a voice.

No, thinking like that maintained a Democratic Senate, and sending the Hammer of Wall Street to Washington, where she belongs. 

And fuck Brown anyway, he went full douchebag the last 2 months of the campaign, falling right in line with the rest of the misogynist GOPers across the country, and permanently destroying his reputation.

John Kerry wants to serve his country, he can do it by maintaining his seat in the Senate and not risking it to the GOP.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive