News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

I have obtained my: third honorary title

Started by Caliga, July 07, 2009, 01:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on December 01, 2013, 05:08:56 PM
Speaking of, there were numerous sheep farms, which went well with the barbecue mutton I had for lunch. :mmm:

:hmm:

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

I thought i saw the makings of a very tenuous, convoluted joke about sheep farms not being a good side dish for mutton bbq and/or how eating mutton bbq increases one's desire to fornicate with livestock.

Caliga

I see.  :sleep:

Speaking of livestock, the reason I drove out there today was to buy a robot pony for my niece from some dude Princesca found on Craigslist.  :)

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on December 01, 2013, 04:49:31 PM
Quote from: mongers on December 01, 2013, 04:46:20 PM
4/5th the size of England, but with a tenth of the population density.  :hmm:
Probably less than that.  There were stretches of miles when we were on the Natcher Parkway this morning where we didn't see another car at all, and the only scenery was trees on either side of the interstate with the occasional farm. :)

According to Shielbh's housing thread that sounds a bit like England.   :ph34r:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on December 01, 2013, 04:47:37 PM
@Valmy

I just wanted to give you an authentic taste of what being an actual Scottish Laird would have been like.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

I claim prima nocte on all of the fair maidens living on my one square foot fief.  :menace:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Cal claims Prima Nachos at the Mobil snack bar.

MAH DIVINE RIGHT OF CHEESE

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 01, 2013, 10:07:26 PM
Hello, fellow European landholder!
Should we: forge an alliance against England!

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on December 01, 2013, 09:54:45 PM
I see.  :sleep:

Speaking of livestock, the reason I drove out there today was to buy a robot pony for my niece from some dude Princesca found on Craigslist.  :)

Beware.  We all learned the truth about them on Mothership Zeta.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

That advertisement makes me feel weird, in all the ways I don't want to.

Ed Anger