Virgins wanted

Started by viper37, October 25, 2012, 03:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

http://tinyurl.com/8fjhto5

http://www.virginswanted.com.au/

780 000$ for the girl, 3 000$ for the boy.  Discrimination at its worst :(

Summary:
girl & boy sold their virginity online through an auction.  The brazilian lady got 780 000$ from a Japanese buyer, the dude got 3 000$ from a brazilian lady.

Apparently, it's part of a documentary.  What kind of documentary, I don't know...
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Eddie Teach

Dude got $3500 more than me. :(
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DGuller

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Maximus

MadImmortalMan

The Russian is lucky he got anything.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Richard Hakluyt

Ed Anger

She only looks like she is worth a happy meal.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

ulmont

When I saw "virgins wanted," I thought someone was going into local production of "virgin boy eggs":

QuoteDONGYANG, China - Officials in China have listed a local food delicacy of eggs soaked in boys' urine as part of the region's intangible cultural heritage.
Every spring, street vendors in the city of Dongyang sell 'virgin boy eggs' as a unique snack.
Basins and buckets of boys' urine are collected from primary school toilets. Eggs are then soaked and cooked in the urine.
There is no good explanation for why it has to be boys' urine, just that it has been so for centuries.
The scent of these eggs being cooked in pots of urine is unmistakable as people pass the many street vendors in Dongyang who sell it, claiming it has remarkable health properties.
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/29/10922289-urine-soaked-virgin-boy-eggs-are-a-springtime-taste-treat-in-china?lite

Phillip V

Men and women should get equal pay so that we live in a fair and just world.

jimmy olsen

Ulmont, that may be one of the most horrifying things I've ever read! :bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding::bleeding:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

FunkMonk

Quote from: Phillip V on October 25, 2012, 07:46:07 PM
Men and women should get equal pay so that we live in a fair and just world.
:D
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

miozozny

Quote from: viper37 on October 25, 2012, 03:34:06 PM

Summary:
girl & boy sold their virginity online through an auction.  The brazilian lady got 780 000$ from a Japanese buyer, the dude got 3 000$ from a brazilian lady.

Hmmm, coincidence?