Debate III, the one just for Languish: US Foreign Policy

Started by CountDeMoney, October 22, 2012, 06:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on October 23, 2012, 07:42:22 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 23, 2012, 07:11:46 PM
Something to keep in mind, Lettow is the youngest regular on the forum.

Humanity is doomed.

Yeah, but it's not like he's 15 anymore.  He's got to be in 20's.

How does that weaken my conclusion?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

It doesn't.  What does weaken your conclusion though, is that Lettow is unlikely to father any children or be put in a position where he can cause any danger to humanity.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Eddie Teach

No, but he's not really so far removed from his peers as we'd like to think.

Lettow77

Quote from: Razgovory on October 23, 2012, 07:53:40 PM
Lettow is unlikely to father any children or be put in a position where he can cause any danger to humanity.

Ha! For you, who have so long carried the mark of my pledge to form the auspicious conjunction in your signature, to say such a thing! I anticipate no difficulty in finding a Japanese maiden, and from there it is only a matter of disposition and preference dictating whether and when I have children or not.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Lettow77 on October 23, 2012, 08:02:52 PM
Ha! For you, who have so long carried the mark of my pledge to form the auspicious conjunction in your signature, to say such a thing! I anticipate no difficulty in finding a Japanese maiden, and from there it is only a matter of disposition and preference dictating whether and when I have children or not.

Disposition and preference dictate that you never consummate your union.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 23, 2012, 07:11:25 PM
I do declare that the glorious union is like the Chinese dragon. Strong and fearless! I had a pot of coffee while I watched the German shepards frolic! Bark!
:lol:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: merithyn on October 23, 2012, 07:36:08 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 23, 2012, 07:16:58 PM
I take my sister's dog to the dog park 3 days a week to meet up with my Dad and his dog, and let them run around with all the other idiot dogs.  It's a shameful secret.  Don't tell you-know-who.  She'd kill me.

:lol:

You are such your sister's bitch. It's so adorable. :wub:

Adorable = not sexy. Don't ever tell a guy that.  :P

Also, taking the dogs to the park is a great way to meet women, so Seedy might be more sly than we think.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on October 23, 2012, 10:05:52 PM
Also, taking the dogs to the park is a great way to meet women, so Seedy might be more sly than we think.

She has a little Weimaraner.

Eddie Teach

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 23, 2012, 10:10:11 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on October 23, 2012, 10:05:52 PM
Adorable = not sexy.

Not true, at least regarding women.

Yeah, we'll see how adorable it is to sleepily roll over and suddenly find yourself penetrated in a violent anal attack to the point of rupture.  HERS TOO NYUK NYUK NYUK

merithyn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 23, 2012, 10:14:46 PM
Yeah, we'll see how adorable it is to sleepily roll over and suddenly find yourself penetrated in a violent anal attack to the point of rupture.  HERS TOO NYUK NYUK NYUK

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...