News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Best known Languish food memes

Started by Eddie Teach, October 17, 2012, 07:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

So the conversation in the debate thread got me thinking about this. Besides Guller making himself sick with blueberries and Martinus drinking wine with orange juice/ice cubes/ out of a box, which food memes does the forum remember? Ide's Reeses Cups and Jaron serving nachos out of his hat are a couple I've seen frequently. Also something about Psellus and pizza.

And of course, not directly food-related, but close enough: At least Scipio got to keep the toaster.  :cool:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Scipio

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 17, 2012, 07:54:14 PM
So the conversation in the debate thread got me thinking about this. Besides Guller making himself sick with blueberries and Martinus drinking wine with orange juice/ice cubes/ out of a box, which food memes does the forum remember? Ide's Reeses Cups and Jaron serving nachos out of his hat are a couple I've seen frequently. Also something about Psellus and pizza.

And of course, not directly food-related, but close enough: At least Scipio got to keep the toaster.  :cool:
Let me be clear: there was a toaster, it served its purpose, and it's in a landfill now.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

derspiess

Quote from: Scipio on October 17, 2012, 08:03:03 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 17, 2012, 07:54:14 PM

Let me be clear: there was a toaster, it served its purpose, and it's in a landfill now.

You should have raffled that thing on here for charity.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DontSayBanana

Really?  No mention of Cal with either gas stations or broasted chicken?
Experience bij!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DontSayBanana on October 17, 2012, 08:07:36 PM
Really?  No mention of Cal with either gas stations or broasted chicken?

You should at least let the thread get to the second page before getting all incredulous about omissions.  :sleep:

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 17, 2012, 08:10:21 PM
You should at least let the thread get to the second page before getting all incredulous about omissions.  :sleep:

I would have for the blueberries.  Gas stations are a much more glaring omission. :P
Experience bij!

CountDeMoney

Does being a Finn drinking tea with a cube of sugar in between one's teeth like a complete fucking moron count?

Neil

Yeah, Caliga eating out of gas stations and dumpsters really stands out for me.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 17, 2012, 08:28:22 PM
Does being a Finn drinking tea with a cube of sugar in between one's teeth like a complete fucking moron count?

And now I feel guilty for forgetting mouth sugar. :blush:
Experience bij!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DontSayBanana on October 17, 2012, 08:38:48 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 17, 2012, 08:28:22 PM

And now I feel guilty for forgetting mouth sugar. :blush:

As well you should.  It's practically on every page, in someone's title.  :P :moufshuga:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DontSayBanana on October 17, 2012, 08:11:34 PM
I would have for the blueberries.  Gas stations are a much more glaring omission. :P

Have you ever seen Family Feud?  Kinda similar dynamic here.

Ed Anger

I'm hankering for some toaster strudel. The pastry of kings.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 17, 2012, 09:11:25 PM
I'm hankering for some toaster strudel. The pastry of kings.

Binders of pastries.

Ed Anger