Probably the biggest turn we ever made was when the women got the right to vote.

Started by viper37, October 15, 2012, 01:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

More Tea party fun! :)
Our country might have been better off if it was still just men voting. There is nothing worse than a bunch of mean, hateful women. They are diabolical in how than can skewer a person. I do not see that in men. The whole time I worked, I'd much rather have a male boss than a female boss. Double-minded, you never can trust them.
http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/news/2012/jun/27/christian-rednecks-and-patriots-tea-party-chat/

Was it Meri or Princesca who was voting Tea Party a while ago?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

In Mississippi you'll probably find that folk's beef with the Feds goes back a little further then women voting.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

merithyn

Quote from: viper37 on October 15, 2012, 01:51:04 PM
More Tea party fun! :)
Our country might have been better off if it was still just men voting. There is nothing worse than a bunch of mean, hateful women. They are diabolical in how than can skewer a person. I do not see that in men. The whole time I worked, I'd much rather have a male boss than a female boss. Double-minded, you never can trust them.
http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/news/2012/jun/27/christian-rednecks-and-patriots-tea-party-chat/

Was it Meri or Princesca who was voting Tea Party a while ago?

Not then, not now, not ever. Talk about fucking insanity.  :mad:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

alfred russel

Quote from: derspiess on October 15, 2012, 01:55:44 PM
My wife votes Tea Party :)

Oh wow, an Argentinian voting for something stupid. Who could have seen this coming?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

It was Princesca. She was posting all kinds of crazy shit on Facebook. Reason why I defriended her.

Martinus

merithyn

Quote from: derspiess on October 15, 2012, 02:19:55 PM
Easy there, Toots.

I'm sorry. Is insanity too strong a word? How about we go with foolish, irrational, senseless, absurd, folly, reckless, stupid, and/or crazy? That seems to fit any woman who would knowingly and consciously decide to vote for the Tea Party platform.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Martinus

Hey, there are gays who still vote Republican. How's that for insanity?

derspiess

Quote from: merithyn on October 15, 2012, 03:08:12 PM
Easy there, Toots.

I'm sorry. Is insanity too strong a word? How about we go with foolish, irrational, senseless, absurd, folly, reckless, stupid, and/or crazy? That seems to fit any woman who would knowingly and consciously decide to vote for the Tea Party platform.

She votes as I instruct her.  She's wise enough to know that politics are man's domain.

And MEN DRIVE :contract:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Martinus

Quote from: derspiess on October 15, 2012, 03:16:56 PM
Quote from: merithyn on October 15, 2012, 03:08:12 PM
Easy there, Toots.

She votes as I instruct her.  She's wise enough to know that politics are man's domain.

And MEN DRIVE :contract:

I saw your pic. You are a fugly fat troll with a pedo stache. Was your mailorder bride really that desperate or did you corce her?