RIP Webster's Dad

Started by Caliga, October 10, 2012, 03:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

R.I.P Alex Karras, dead at 77. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Caliga

I saw your post in the NFL thread, but fuck that.  Dude was Webster's dad.  WEBSTER.

Martinus

He outlived Webster though.

Caliga

Webster (Emmanuel Lewis) is still alive.  You're probably thinking of Gary Coleman.  Webster was like a cheap knockoff of Diff'rent Strokes. :)

Habbaku

Mongo only pawn in game of life.   :(
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on October 10, 2012, 03:11:22 PM
I saw your post in the NFL thread, but fuck that.  Dude was Webster's dad.  WEBSTER.

What are you, an infant?  He was a Detroit Lion, in the NFL Hall of Fucking Fame.

Bet you watched Small Wonder, too. 

CountDeMoney

Kareem Abdul Jabbar was a pilot!

Syt

Quote from: Caliga on October 10, 2012, 03:14:48 PM
Webster (Emmanuel Lewis) is still alive.  You're probably thinking of Gary Coleman.  Webster was like a cheap knockoff of Diff'rent Strokes. :)

But if I go to hell then I hope I burn well,
I'll spend my days with J.F.K., Marvin Gaye, Martha Raye, and Lawrence Welk,
And Kurt Cobain, Kojak, Mark Twain and Jimi Hendrix's poltergeist,
And Webster yeah Emmanuel Lewis cause he's the anti-christ
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Quote from: Caliga on October 10, 2012, 03:14:48 PM

Ah yes. Thanks. I always confused the two.