News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ask Obama or Romney a question!

Started by jimmy olsen, October 09, 2012, 12:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Ask a question! You can even attach a youtube video.

QuoteOn October 16, President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney will take the stage again at Hofstra University, in Hempstead, NY, in the second Presidential election debate. This time, they will answer voters' questions in a live town hall forum.

This is YOUR opportunity to ask the candidates where they stand on the issues you care about most. The Commission on Presidential Debates will give a selection of your questions to CNN's Candy Crowley, who will be moderating the debate and asking questions of the two nominees.

Don't miss out on this chance to have your voice be heard! The deadline to submit is 11:59 p.m. ET on Tuesday, October 9, 2013.

https://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=1fe6a2
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Post your question so we can vote to have them included.

For example here's my first question. It was originally much longer, but they seem to have a 250 character limit.
http://goo.gl/mod/uoJp
Quote"Mr. Obama, the U.S. navy is the smallest its been since 1916. With the rise of China as a naval power shouldn't emphasis in the defense procurement budget be placed on building new ships? After all, ships take much longer to build than planes."
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Viking

Governor Romney:

When you were confronted with being a member in good standing of the LDS Church when it was still a racist organization you answered that you worked to change that; I commend you and your father for that. The LDS believed (and still does believe) that the discrimination was by Gods revealed command. Why do you think you know better than God and the Mormon Prophet?

President Obama:

Why do you persist pretending that a drone strike in a sovereign country without that country's permission is not an act of war?

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Eddie Teach

It's not an act of war because we're not following it up and they're willing to let it pass.  :showoff:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HisMajestyBOB

QuoteGovernor Romney,

As an American who earns less money in a year than you make in a day, I want to know what you will do as president that will support my interests rather than yours and others at the top.

Although I could ask Obama the same question.  :sleep:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Gups

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on October 09, 2012, 05:49:26 AM
QuoteGovernor Romney,

As an American who earns less money in a year than you make in a day, I want to know what you will do as president that will support my interests rather than yours and others at the top.

Although I could ask Obama the same question.  :sleep:

You earn less than $1,500 a year?

Eddie Teach

CountDeMoney

My vote goes to the first guy who can smother Timmay with a pillow.

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 09, 2012, 07:07:51 AM

I'm pretty sure that's Romney.  A Hispanic teacher?  He couldn't smother him fast enough.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on October 09, 2012, 07:18:23 AM

I'm pretty sure that's Romney.  A Hispanic teacher?  He couldn't smother him fast enough.

Why would Romney wanna hurt a paisano?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Razgovory on October 09, 2012, 07:18:23 AM

Wasn't Romney's dad born in Mexico?

1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

merithyn

Obama:

Can you give a concrete method for shoring up the US education system? What, specifically, would be done to support our teachers and administrators in the public school systems, and how would it be paid for? What prevented this from happening during your first four years in office?

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...