And we're back!

Main Menu

This Land is Mine

Started by jimmy olsen, October 05, 2012, 11:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Fucking brilliant!  :Joos

http://vimeo.com/50531435
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

The non-reaction of the Languish Zionist cabal has been noted.  :ph34r:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

Our Zionist Cabal all lives in the true Promised Land, North America.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 06, 2012, 11:56:29 PM
Go on...

What do you mean "go on"?  It implies that modern Israelis are no better then the Palestinians, or the Assyrians for that matter.  Also the history is fucking screwy.  It's this kind of shit that makes young women dive under bulldozers.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ideologue

I liked it, Tim.

I feel like it was missing some Turks, though.  Did I miss the British killing Turks?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Ideologue on October 07, 2012, 01:25:51 AM
I liked it, Tim.

I feel like it was missing some Turks, though.  Did I miss the British killing Turks?
Turks were the guys with the Turbans who got chopped up by rebelling Arabs who then got shot by Brits.

What it's missing is Persians.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

I'm pretty certain I saw some Persians.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on October 07, 2012, 01:08:12 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 06, 2012, 11:56:29 PM
Go on...

What do you mean "go on"?  It implies that modern Israelis are no better then the Palestinians, or the Assyrians for that matter.  Also the history is fucking screwy.  It's this kind of shit that makes young women dive under bulldozers.
They aren't.  The modern Israelis are Russian.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.