News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 5: Elway hurts Ohio. Again.

Started by CountDeMoney, October 03, 2012, 09:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I saw the end of the Cleveland '95 thing. They claimed that if they all stayed, the browns would have won a Super Bowl.

I threw up.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Yeah.  They forgot one key detail:  it's the Browns.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 04, 2012, 06:39:31 PM
Vinny testaverde browns.

But Belichick is a genius, remember?  Such a genius, only he saw the pure untapped power and strength that was Vinny Testaverde.

:rolleyes:

Neil

Testaverde still holds the Ravens single-season passing record, although that record might tumble this year the way Joe is bombing it out there.

Pretty sweet first drive by the Rams.  Maybe Fisher might be able to get to put some heart into these guys after all.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on October 04, 2012, 07:42:27 PM
Testaverde still holds the Ravens single-season passing record,

No great claim to fame.  He also holds the Ravens single-season running-out-of-bounds-on-4th-and-long-with-:36-left-in-the-game record.  Because he's a fucking retard.

CountDeMoney

QuoteFootball and politics meet again: Former NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue and his wife have said they will give $100,000 to Maryland's same-sex marriage campaign.

The donation, reported first by the Washington Blade, is the latest in what is becoming quite the trend of the NFL involving itself in Maryland state politics.

According to the Blade, Tagliabue announced the the donation at a fundraiser earlier this week in Washington, D.C. "We had the privilege of raising our family in Maryland. We have the privilege of now living in the District of Columbia. We've lived in New York where they passed marriage equality. We spend time in the summer in Maine, where they are fighting it again. I think this is the time to view this not as an expense, but as a capital investment in our nation's infrastructure," he said.

The NFL and Maryland politics pattern started with Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo supporting same-sex marriage here. Then Vikings punter Chris Kluwe weighed-in to support Ayanbadejo when the Ravens player came under attack from a Maryland Democratic lawmaker.

Next Ravens center Matt Birk got in on the action. He's expected to release a video opposing same-sex marriage later today.

The major league support is bleeding over to other issues. The Redskins this week said they will support expanding gambling.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 04, 2012, 07:27:49 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 04, 2012, 06:39:31 PM
Vinny testaverde browns.

But Belichick is a genius, remember?  Such a genius, only he saw the pure untapped power and strength that was Vinny Testaverde.

:rolleyes:

I'm still vomiting after my exposure to that "documentary". Only good it did was remind me how much Saban and the Iowa coach guy suck.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 04, 2012, 08:26:27 PM
I'm still vomiting after my exposure to that "documentary". Only good it did was remind me how much Saban and the Iowa coach guy suck.

So far I've decided to refuse to watch it.  But I'm curious to see how far they'd take the Belichoke revisionist history.

NO ART VINNY TESTAVERDE IS THE ULTIMATE QUARTERBACK OH AND I NEED ANDRE RISON TOO

I was cleaning out one of my closets, and I found my little "Bernie Box";  going to have to scan and post all the editorial cartoons from the Plain Dealer about "The Genius".

Ed Anger

It'll make you angry. The amount of bellishit cocksucking in the last 10 minutes that I watched is enough to last me a lifetime.

CountDeMoney

3RD AND LONG? METCALF UP THE MIDDLE IN A DOUBLE WING FORMATION

CountDeMoney

"Touchdown" Tommy Vardell.

Now I'm getting pissed.

Ed Anger

Remember to take the anger out on Tim, resident bellifuck cocksucker.

Neil

The bit with the Ravens 1996 draft was nice.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 04, 2012, 06:03:03 PM
I saw the end of the Cleveland '95 thing. They claimed that if they all stayed, the browns would have won a Super Bowl.

I threw up.

If not for Evil Art and his stealing team to Baltimore.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son