Senate Investigation on Fusion Centers: Chock full of heady LULZ goodness

Started by CountDeMoney, October 02, 2012, 10:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I agree.  The only stealth that's necessary are B-2s.  Conventional still works against 3rd world shitholes we're going to be fighting in for the next 50 years, regardless of what anti-air systems they purchase from the cossacks and chicoms.

Ramp up more A-10s and mission-specific platforms.

Neil

The problem is that the USAF shouldn't be allowed to set their own priorities.  Air-to-air warfare is a relic of an age when major powers would plan to fight each other, rather the focusing exclusively on attacking stone-age monkeyfucks.  The Army needs to control the air force, because the air force's job is to support the Army.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on October 03, 2012, 08:37:13 PM
The Army needs to control the air force, because the air force's job is to support the Army.

The Air Force courteously disagrees.  Which, unfortunately, is a problem.

Tonitrus

CountDeMoney

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

Shame we have no Marines on Languish.

Then grumbler could have a dance partner. 

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 03, 2012, 08:42:30 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 03, 2012, 08:37:13 PM
The Army needs to control the air force, because the air force's job is to support the Army.
The Air Force courteously disagrees.  Which, unfortunately, is a problem.
Yeah, we all know that the air force doesn't really have much of an idea what they should be doing.  The only thing they know for sure is that they don't want any of the more useful, sensible armed services telling them what to do.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 03, 2012, 08:48:22 PM
Shame we have no Marines on Languish.

Then grumbler could have a dance partner.

They are too busy bashing their computers with rocks.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Baron von Schtinkenbutt