News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Germans and their tanks ;)

Started by Crazy_Ivan80, May 14, 2009, 07:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_Ivan80

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,624817,00.html

why not give your dad driving lessons for one of those behemoths... and when the war comes they'll know where to find you too :D

Valmy

QuoteBut the rowdy gangs of inebriated men are not to everyone's taste. The annual event has long been criticized by feminists. Germany's Family Minister Ursula von der Leyen, a mother of seven, has also urged dutiful dads to spend the day playing with their kids -- and be rewarded with flowers and chocolates rather than booze.

Yeah just what every man wants.  :huh:

Anyway I do find it rather bizarre that dads get drunk for Father's Day.  I would really rather not see my father get wasted.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Alatriste

Flowers and chocolate.... Thanks but no thanks. Beer, schnapps and panzers will beat them any day.

saskganesh

"Panzer Fun Driving School"

awesome!

"..For an extra fee the pupils can plow their tank through an old car. "

:)
humans were created in their own image

Viking

Quote from: Alatriste on May 14, 2009, 07:45:05 AM
Flowers and chocolate.... Thanks but no thanks. Beer, schnapps and panzers will beat them any day.

The German campaign in The Netherlands and Belgium in May 1940 summed up into one sentence.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Ed Anger

It is all fun and games until the Polish border is crossed.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Malthus

Quote from: saskganesh on May 14, 2009, 07:47:59 AM
"Panzer Fun Driving School"

awesome!

"..For an extra fee the pupils can plow their tank through an old car. "

:)

"...and for a few more Euros, we fill them full of schnapps, point 'em at the Polish border, and let 'em loose"
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

KRonn

I see the Germans know how to have a good time! Tank driving for Father's Day; great gift idea for those kids who just don't know what presents to get for their dad.   

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on May 14, 2009, 07:40:04 AM
QuoteBut the rowdy gangs of inebriated men are not to everyone's taste. The annual event has long been criticized by feminists. Germany's Family Minister Ursula von der Leyen, a mother of seven, has also urged dutiful dads to spend the day playing with their kids -- and be rewarded with flowers and chocolates rather than booze.

Yeah just what every man wants.  :huh:
The feminization of men is a critical component of the European Enterprise.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

KRonn

Hehe... and the German government was so worried about paintball! See, dads still need something adventurous to occupy their time!

Malthus

Quote from: KRonn on May 14, 2009, 08:31:23 AM
Hehe... and the German government was so worried about paintball! See, dads still need something adventurous to occupy their time!

Just imagine the size of paintballs a tank's gun could fire.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

PDH

Quote from: Neil on May 14, 2009, 08:21:59 AM
The feminization of men is a critical component of the European Enterprise.
It is a final solution to the problem.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM