News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Polish Smolensk plane crash - new fun

Started by Martinus, September 25, 2012, 06:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

It appears, over 2 years after the crash, and couple of exhumations later, that at least one pair of bodies have been switched. :bleeding:  :lol:

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Viking

Quote from: Martinus on September 25, 2012, 06:39:12 AM
It appears, over 2 years after the crash, and couple of exhumations later, that at least one pair of bodies have been switched. :bleeding:  :lol:

The Parent Trap Poland Style?

yo bro, I really hate those russians, but I promised to go, do you mind taking my place on the plane for me?
of course bro, no worries.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on September 25, 2012, 06:41:59 AM
Elaborate.

The scratch marks inside one of the coffins indicate that one of the people buried was probably not killed in the crash.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on September 25, 2012, 07:01:44 AM
The scratch marks inside one of the coffins indicate that one of the people buried was probably not killed in the crash.

That joke was in Poe taste.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Quote from: Caliga on September 25, 2012, 06:41:59 AM
Elaborate.

So, there is a plane crash. Bodies all over the place. In normal countries this is done professionally, but it's a joint Russo-Polish effort, so apparently they just pick up body parts and lump them all together into coffins.

The family of one victim keeps bugging everybody saying that they are certain it wasn't their grandmother/mother in the coffin they buried. Other start saying the same. But everyone says these are just crazy conspiracy theory people. But eventually, after 24+ months, the prosecutor's office exhumes the body and it turns out it is someone else. So now they are planning to do it with all the people whose families complained. :bleeding:

alfred russel

Quote from: Martinus on September 25, 2012, 07:39:25 AM
So, there is a plane crash. Bodies all over the place. In normal countries this is done professionally, but it's a joint Russo-Polish effort, so apparently they just pick up body parts and lump them all together into coffins.

The family of one victim keeps bugging everybody saying that they are certain it wasn't their grandmother/mother in the coffin they buried. Other start saying the same. But everyone says these are just crazy conspiracy theory people. But eventually, after 24+ months, the prosecutor's office exhumes the body and it turns out it is someone else. So now they are planning to do it with all the people whose families complained. :bleeding:

I think the biggest part of the problem is that they allowed the bodies to be exhumed...It would be nice if they did a good job, but who cares? I wonder what you would find if you opened up the war cemetaries in europe and did dna testing to see if the graves were properly labeled.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Martinus

Quote from: alfred russel on September 25, 2012, 08:55:14 AM

I think the biggest part of the problem is that they allowed the bodies to be exhumed...It would be nice if they did a good job, but who cares? I wonder what you would find if you opened up the war cemetaries in europe and did dna testing to see if the graves were properly labeled.

In a normal country, that would be correct. But Poland isn't normal, especially when it comes to that plane crash - it is currently probably the most divisive issue in politics and any irregularities and errors are used by PiS to fuel their theory that the crash was a conspiracy or at least the fault of PO's government.

mongers

Quote from: Martinus on September 25, 2012, 09:29:16 AM
Quote from: alfred russel on September 25, 2012, 08:55:14 AM

In a normal country, that would be correct. But Poland isn't normal, especially when it comes to that plane crash - it is currently probably the most divisive issue in politics and any irregularities and errors are used by PiS to fuel their theory that the crash was a conspiracy or at least the fault of PO's government.

Is anyone else not unsurprised that Polish politics is dominated by the Piss and Poo parties ?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

szmik

Quote from: mongers on September 25, 2012, 09:56:58 AM
Is anyone else not unsurprised that Polish politics is dominated by the Piss and Poo parties ?
:lmfao:

that's a good one, never thought of it that way
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

dps

I don't really see what bearing some of the bodies being misidentified has on the cause of the crash.  But then, maybe you have to be Polish to see it.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on September 25, 2012, 06:39:12 AM

So which one wrote the check?

Martinus

Quote from: dps on September 25, 2012, 01:27:30 PM
I don't really see what bearing some of the bodies being misidentified has on the cause of the crash.  But then, maybe you have to be Polish to see it.

Polish government is so sloppy it mixed up the bodies -> What else did they fail to notice or fuck up -> OMG Putin and Tusk killed our President!!!1111

The theory rests on an internally contradictory assumption of Donald Tusk's government being both woefully incompetent and deviously Machiavellian.

Then again 47% of Poles think that a small bottle with blood of John Paul II helped to heal a Polish race driver when he had an accident last year (he got the blood from one of the highest ranking Polish catholic cardinals, who apparently has a whole storage of it).

DGuller

Martinus

Quote from: DGuller on September 26, 2012, 10:15:55 AM
Kubica?

Yeah. The Cardinal sent him a vial with John Paul II's blood, so he gets better. In a recent poll, 47% of Poles thought it worked.