News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing like a Virgin Queen

Started by Viking, September 22, 2012, 08:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

Me, Tamas and Sol have all expressed interest in playing VQ next. We have the three yooroos on board and we are looking for three murricans to keep the high pace up. So, Paging three more players and confirmation from Tamas and Solmyr.

ulmont, max and sbr have dibs if they want them.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Maximus

sbr

Yep I'm in.  Sorry I didn't respond in the HiS thread.

Viking

if the stab didn't turn ulmont off ... then I'm going to suggest we keep the 3EU-3US rotation when we roll for players. I think that is the key to the well run game.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

ulmont

I'm in.  Have played England, France, HRE, and currently playing Prots although not well.

szmik

Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Solmyr

I have HRE in the other game, can play anything else.

Viking

I was going to suggest randomly selecting powers (by rolling dice) with the 3-3 limitation determining which countries we get.

e.g. I am randomly picked to be first and randomly get england. Then Solmyr is randomly picked he then is randomly given Ottomans, Spain, France or HRE. He can't be given the Protestants since that means we can't have 3-3 blocks. He randomly get HRE, this means Tamas automatically gets France. Ulmont, sbr and Max then randomly roll for Ottomans, Spain and Protestants.  Resulting in a US-US-EU-EU-EU-US sequence which allows us to run one full turn per 24hrs.

Maximus

Viking

Quote from: Maximus on September 23, 2012, 11:32:17 AM
Sound good. Make it so.

I'll roll for players using the last game ACTS. Can somebody who has actually played VQ set the thing up in acts and pick a gamebox.

Viking

Viking

Viking

Viking is Protestant

Ottoman:
Spain:
England: sbr
France
HRE: Tamas
Protestant: Viking

Viking

ulmont is ottoman

Ottoman: ulmont
Spain:
England: sbr
France
HRE: Tamas
Protestant: Viking

Viking

Solmyr cannot be Spain because it is between two americans, so Max is Spain and Solmyr is France

Ottoman: ulmont (US)
Spain: Max (US)
England: sbr (US)
France: Solmyr (EU)
HRE: Tamas (EU)
Protestant: Viking (EU)