And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 3

Started by MadBurgerMaker, September 20, 2012, 11:55:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 24, 2012, 10:48:10 PM
:lol:  That was a pick.
Yeah.  Simultaneous possession goes to the offence, but it seems to me that possession was not simultaneous.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

daveracher

What a gong show. Wow.
Birdman of Burlington

Neil

And Tate shoved Shields in the back, to boot.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Turned the game back on just in time for that last play :lol:

Hell, I'd call it a jump ball.  Fun to watch.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

JacobL

That finish makes me dirty.  :boff:

Neil

And the funniest part?  The owners don't give a fuck.

Alcibiades

Goodbye replacement refs, sonsofbitches.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

daveracher

Hah hah, the Packers are actually coming back on the field!
Birdman of Burlington

Neil

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 24, 2012, 10:55:39 PM
Why?  The league doesn't care about the integrity of the game.  They care about saving money by screwing the refs on their pensions.

Neil

Quote from: daveracher on September 24, 2012, 10:56:37 PM
Hah hah, the Packers are actually coming back on the field!
That's pretty brutal.

sbr

Quote from: Neil on September 24, 2012, 10:57:47 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on September 24, 2012, 10:55:39 PM
Why?  The league doesn't care about the integrity of the game.  They care about saving money by screwing the refs on their pensions.

Exactly. Until the replacement refs affect the bottomline the league doesnt care.  Stadiums are already sold out all year and TV deals are done.

Scipio

And their ratings are higher, week for week, than last year.

But I've been boycotting, and I haven't seen a game all season.

And now my client, the biggest beer bar in town, is boycotting the NFL.

Which won't really matter, since Hattiesburg is all about college ball anyway.  Especially with the Saints sucking hind teat, and the Packers getting fucked by the refs.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

derspiess

At least I don't have to see Ed Hochuli.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

JacobL

Saw this on a bucs message board  :D

Kleves

I was at the game. It was: awesome.  :yeah:
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.