News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 3

Started by MadBurgerMaker, September 20, 2012, 11:55:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on September 24, 2012, 08:35:46 PM
I'm liking the Seattle D.  It's like when the Niners were starting to get good.

They do have some badass DBs in that secondary.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 24, 2012, 08:36:52 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 24, 2012, 08:35:46 PM
I'm liking the Seattle D.  It's like when the Niners were starting to get good.

They do have some badass DBs in that secondary.
Yeah.  All these sacks are being helped out by the coverage down the field.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Seattle needs to go back to the Jim Zorn/Steve Largent/Curt Warner/John L. Williams uniforms, and get rid of these Oregon Duckeque uniforms.

There's no neon in the NFL, for fuck's sake.  They look like a fucking European indoor soccer team.

Tonitrus

I agree.  Classic silver and blue was our best uniform.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 24, 2012, 09:02:55 PM
Seattle needs to go back to the Jim Zorn/Steve Largent/Curt Warner/John L. Williams uniforms, and get rid of these Oregon Duckeque uniforms.

There's no neon in the NFL, for fuck's sake.  They look like a fucking European indoor soccer team.
Yeah, that's what my wife said.  'What's with the fluroescents and the weird pant stripes?  Are the Packers playing a college team or something?'
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Neil on September 24, 2012, 09:16:40 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 24, 2012, 09:02:55 PM

Yeah, that's what my wife said.  'What's with the fluroescents and the weird pant stripes?  Are the Packers playing a college team or something?'

My wife likes the new uniforms.  :hmm:

Neil

I think that the neon shoes offend her the most.

That new 12-men rule is a travesty.

sbr

Neil

Quote from: sbr on September 24, 2012, 09:31:02 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 24, 2012, 09:25:58 PM
That new 12-men rule is a travesty.

What's that?
If the defence has 12-men on the field while the 'snap is imminent' (which seems to be if the QB is under centre), it's a penalty.  They don't need to actually snap the ball anymore.

It's like somebody said "I like the no-huddle offence, but I feel there's a way we could rig the game even more against the defence."

derspiess

Yeah, I don't get the logic there.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

That was the worst, most unjustifiable PI call I've seen this year, and that's saying something.

Neil

And that was ridiculous.  If anybody had been doing their job and watching, that's an ejection.

Neil

I guess that's a makeup call for the Chancellor penalty?

Neil

MadBurgerMaker

:lol:  That was a pick.